Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Would you be happy if we changed our colours?

Change of Club Colours  

311 members have voted

1. 1. If we changed from Blue to Red would you be happy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
    • Any colour but red !

No and I would immediately start an online petition.

The petition created by the Cardiff fans is just the first step, they WILL be doing some form of protesting.

I don't know why you have to act like such a tit on these forums, maybe its the fact you can't (refuse to :rolleyes:) attend games anymore because its over the price of a £10er? :whistle:

No fvcking way. We are Leicester, we play in blue. Cardiff play in blue, always have. Shouldn't be changed, under any circumstances, especially for supposed financial gain.

Now, just to clarify, I wouldn't happy at all if Leicester's kit changed from blue.

However, to say changing a club's kit is disgusting is a bit OTT. Don't forget that Liverpool used to play in white before Bill Shankley, and now you couldn't imagine them wearing anything other than a red home kit. Doing it for no reason would be stupid but I do see why Cardiff are considering it (Asian rep, Wales national colour etc.)

Now, just to clarify, I wouldn't happy at all if Leicester's kit changed from blue.

However, to say changing a club's kit is disgusting is a bit OTT. Don't forget that Liverpool used to play in white before Bill Shankley, and now you couldn't imagine them wearing anything other than a red home kit. Doing it for no reason would be stupid but I do see why Cardiff are considering it (Asian rep, Wales national colour etc.)

Totally agree with the above.

Lets get this straight I would be against a kit colour change. You have to remember though that clubs evolve all the time . . .

This argument that we've always been royal blue etc . . . well, ok, but I remember being one of few that wanted us to change our name back to Leicester Fosse. You use the historical argument there and people dismissed it. You use it here and its the cornerstone of the argument.

Interesting.

Archived