Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Okay. These are mine, in no particular order.

1. Band of Brothers (BoB)

2. Lost

3. Cold Feet

4. Sharpe

5. Dexter

Currently started watching Cold Feet again. Love it.

Add Men Behaving Badly, One Foot in the Grave, 'Fools & Horses, Friends, Touch of Frost, Jonathan Creek, Waking the Dead and Fawlty Towers to that list and you're on a winner there Trigger.

I'm a big fan of what Matthew Perry has been doing since Friends.

His new show Go On is well worth 25 mins of your life. Just this minute finished watching the pilot and it's looking good. I also enjoyed Mr Sunshine which was very much underrated.

The best of course was the brilliant Studio 60. Still cannot believe it was cancelled..

I'm a big fan of what Matthew Perry has been doing since Friends.

His new show Go On is well worth 25 mins of your life. Just this minute finished watching the pilot and it's looking good. I also enjoyed Mr Sunshine which was very much underrated.

The best of course was the brilliant Studio 60. Still cannot believe it was cancelled..

I saw Go On, it has potential and seems to be an interesting character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you seen the latest trailer of Dexter? its gives a lot away though so if your not one for teasing trailers i wouldn't watch it.

As for boardwalk this have to be the best poster ever....ustv_boardwalk_empire_season_3_poster.jpg

Only just got onto this... cracking show, thanks bittorrent :)

anyone watch Revolution? Only on in America at the minute but pretty easy to find on the net. Great Idea for a show and so far (first 3 episodes) its been pretty impressive. If you haven't heard about it, basically the whole worlds power just stopped working one day and this is set 15 years after that. Its a bit different and has a decent cast (Gus from breaking bad and Jacob from Lost)

Plus cant wait for Friday new season of the walking dead starts!

Has anyone watched Sons Of Anarchy? I am up to date with Breaking Bad (the best show to ever be made) and have to wait until next year for it to conclude so I am in need of a new show to pass the time and was thinking of Sons of Anarchy.

Do it! its amazing absolutely love sons of Anarchy. Season 5 is currently on in America and its been great so far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer Park Boys is one of the best series' ever. Wish I'd have given it a watch earlier on.

Just finished watching all 7 series and the specials. It was emotional. And funny. Some marvellous writing.

Probably the most realistic show I've ever seen.

Mr Lahey and his shit analogies lol Shit-apples this and shit-guards that.