Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On ‎10‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 09:13, Beliall said:

there's a season 2? excellent

On ‎25‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 11:52, Beliall said:

Mr Robot season 2 finale. Was that it? 

There will be a third season too;)

USA Network allready confirmed it

Season three will start in 2017

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I cant remember where i go up to, was enjoying though. Think it was the first season since

Reveal hidden contents

I had to unhide the spoiler to know what you were on about, which kind of defeats the object of the spoiler :huh: Fortunately I was passed that point in Suits :

Mike is in prison now

35 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I had to unhide the spoiler to know what you were on about, which kind of defeats the object of the spoiler :huh: Fortunately I was passed that point in Suits :

Hide contents

Mike is in prison now

dude what the ****!?! you did that on purpose.

Edited by Beliall

45 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Finish Narcos Season 2, a lot better than I expected.

Just started Westworld on Sky Atlantic, its quite an intriguing concept. Must try to check out the film.

It's aged badly and poorly directed. If you've seen the original Jurassic Park, then it's the same concept in essence. You could in theory say the Crichton rebooted his original story.

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

Told you I was passed the point you mentioned and then put it in a spoiler tag - what's wrong with that?

I was hoping it would contain further information on the series i was on about, do you happen to know what series i am up to?

11 hours ago, Beliall said:

I was hoping it would contain further information on the series i was on about, do you happen to know what series i am up to?

Well if what you mentioned has been an underlying secret throughout with more and more people becoming privy to such information.

But when they all did then what I said ended season five and now we are series six seeing how it pans out

11 hours ago, deejdeej said:

The last episode of south park had me in stitches at a certain point, back to its best.

Haven't seen any of the recent ones but this post made me re watch a Scott Tenorman Must Die,  absolutely incredible lol.

Just watched the first two episodes, so funny . Cartman kills it.

Edited by Costock_Fox

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 07:13, Costock_Fox said:

Haven't seen any of the recent ones but this post made me re watch a Scott Tenorman Must Die,  absolutely incredible lol.

Just watched the first two episodes, so funny . Cartman kills it.

The fourth one is the best I reckon, seen it yet? Thought it was going downhill a few seasons ago but this one has changed my mind.

26 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

The fourth one is the best I reckon, seen it yet? Thought it was going downhill a few seasons ago but this one has changed my mind.

Yeah I watched it, so so funny. That Kyles mum scene is one of the worst/best things I've ever seen lol.

• Like 1