Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Still watching Mr. Robot, though sometimes it feels like the twists are just there to confuse us.

The Night Of is near enough perfect the whole way through. I really enjoy a "mini-series" though, going into it having an idea about how/where/when it ends, knowing it's a shorter story, and not having to wait 9 or so months for the story to continue.

Narcos is back. I'm gonna binge watch that this weekend... and then will have to wait a year for more lol (assuming there is a season 3?)

Watching a weird anime called Parasyte the Maxim. Guy gets an alien symbiote stuck in his arm which, for its own survival, helps him not get killed by the humans(/dogs) that have been completely taken over by other alien symbiotes.  Classic Japanese shonen weirdness.

11 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've got just the last episode to go. Brilliant series.

Finished this morning. Looks like they've left it open for another series.

Has anyone been watching the BBC sitcom remakes, most of it has been bollox but I thought the Hancock's Half Hour was very good.

Binged The Night Of over the weekend,very good but did think that the ending could've been a bit better although it did tie everything up,John Tutturro was excellent and will surely be nominated for an award

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 22:18, Costock_Fox said:

Read the book his brother wrote, incredible.

Did a quick google search to see if anyone found his hidden stash's, turns out the current owner of his Miami mansion has found a safe according to an article in Jan this year, but hasn't opened it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Bloody hell Luke Cage is good, and the soundtrack/score is tremendous

Marvel & Netflix can do no wrong it seems 

Watched two episodes looked really good.

Westworld looks good just not sure where it's going but sticking with it.

Having a binge on Stranger Things which is er strange but a bit slow.