Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

14 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Is anyone watching Fantv with the 100%lcfc lads and the vardy lookalike?.

sky212

14 hours ago, jonthefox said:

And Justin lee Collins career has gone downhill 

There are 3 reasons why I didn't/won't watch this:

1. The set looks like it's borrowed from the Big Breakfast

2. Lee 'Bloody' Chappy

3. JLC

• Like 1

On 08/08/2016 at 12:01, ScouseFox said:

4 eps into stranger things. half decent. wouldn't say it was amazing yet but enjoyable enough. 

I think it might depend on when you were born, if you weren't around in the 80's much of the nostalgia and the feel of it won't mean anything. For me that was a huge part of it, and if I didn't get those nostalgic feelings the whole thing would be ok... but missing a crucial part.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

I think it might depend on when you were born, if you weren't around in the 80's much of the nostalgia and the feel of it won't mean anything. For me that was a huge part of it, and if I didn't get those nostalgic feelings the whole thing would be ok... but missing a crucial part.

maybe, dunno. like I said its deffo worth watching and enjoyable and maybe by the end I'll agree it's the best series ever but it just seems quite good to me so far. 

On 08/08/2016 at 21:05, Sharpe's Fox said:

Watching Dragons Den from last night Touker Suleyman is a right joker. People come in actually wanting his his help and he goes on to slate them and tell them they're worth shit then gets mad when they don't take his offer of his dosh and a corner of a warehouse for half their company.

Got to be honest, thought Dragons Den was done but I've really liked this season. Think this is the best Dragons' set up since the golden days. 

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

I saw no part of the 80s and still loved it!

Thought I'd give Stranger Things a bash, despite really not being into supernatural shit.

It's been ok but nothing special.  I can normally judge a series on whether or not I stay up up until 5am watching the majority of a series in one go.  I put this on when there is bugger all on normal telly.

I get all the 80's stuff but I can't help feeling it's nothing original & that it's merely copying from many films & TV shows from that period.

I watched another episode this morning & it twigged where they had stolen the opening credits from.  I thought it was a bit Bladerunner, but then I remembered

• Like 2

glad im not the only person in the world who just watched it casually thought it was half sound and then finished it and moved on with my life. i watched the last one yesterday and already can't remember what happened it was that exciting. 

anyone started the get down? next on my netflix list.