Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

Can I make a personal request please that walking dead chat stays in the walking dead thread. thanks. I don't want to risk any spoilers so I stay out of that thread, But i like reading about other shows in here. 

Sorry about that. 

I'm a noob!

• Like 2

Am I missing something with Westworld? Watched all the episodes so far and just think it's so slow, not exciting in the slightest. All reviews seem to be extremely positive though, some even saying it's better than GOT?!

Think I'll wait until the end of the season and binge watch the rest. 

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 2

On 26/10/2016 at 13:54, EnderbyFox said:

Am I missing something with Westworld? Watched all the episodes so far and just think it's so slow, not exciting in the slightest. All reviews seem to be extremely positive though, some even saying it's better than GOT?!

Think I'll wait until the end of the season and binge watch the rest. 

Episode 3 was the stand out for me, then episode 4 slowed it right down again. I like to believe that when things start off real slow it's building to something epic so I hope the last 2 episodes pick the pace up and have a major climax. 

43 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Has anybody watched The Following with Kevin Bacon in it? I'm a few episodes in and it seems alright so far

Yeah I watched all the series. Got a bit silly towards the end, something always turning up just in time. Not bad though.

Believed the hype and working my way through the box set of Sons Of Anarchy, now on series 3 and what a load of rubbish, supposedly set in Ireland, when it's clearly filmed in LA or somewhere similar, I found myself laughing at parts, which is not good for a drama, I really don't understand how this show is rated so highly.

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Seen adverts but not looked into it.  Is it worth a look then?

It's odd, but good at the same time.

One of those where I'm sticking with it to see where this is actually going but I have a feeling at the end of the series I'll be hacked off as it doesn't actually go anywhere.