Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

5 hours ago, Beliall said:

Just about to post the exact opposite, really enjoying it and wondering if I should watch the film

In regards to WestWorld.

If i remember, there were two movies and a series, the first movie was good but the second was not so great and the series was adequate.

Wondering if the new series will borrow a lot from the all that has gone before?

Quite impressed with The Strain, part way through season 2 at present.

Edited by ithuriel

1 hour ago, ithuriel said:

In regards to WestWorld.

If i remember, there were two movies and a series, the first movie was good but the second was not so great and the series was adequate.

Wondering if the new series will borrow a lot from the all that has gone before?

Quite impressed with The Strain, part way through season 2 at present.

Watched the film earlier. Should be in the "films that are so bad they're good" thread lol. I thought it was funny. Didnt know there was a sequel and series though, will probably not bother with those. 

The Strain is a brilliant, little talked about show, right up there with some of the best TV there is

22 hours ago, Beliall said:

Watched the film earlier. Should be in the "films that are so bad they're good" thread lol. I thought it was funny. Didnt know there was a sequel and series though, will probably not bother with those. 

The Strain is a brilliant, little talked about show, right up there with some of the best TV there is

Yeah, so few peeps seem to know of it, kind of reminds me of Blade 2 crossed with Salems Lott.

The Master is certainly one very tough beast to kill, not read any of the books so I have no idea how this is going to end.

Just now, ithuriel said:

Yeah, so few peeps seem to know of it, kind of reminds me of Blade 2 crossed with Salems Lott.

The Master is certainly one very tough beast to kill, not read any of the books so I have no idea how this is going to end.

That's the first I have heard of books. Haven't watched season 3 yet, the Mrs just discovered it and I'm waiting for her to catch up

Just now, Beliall said:

That's the first I have heard of books. Haven't watched season 3 yet, the Mrs just discovered it and I'm waiting for her to catch up

Apparently based on novels by Guillermo Del Torro and Chuck Hogan.

Think but not certain that the titles are The Strain, The Fall, The Night Eternal.

• Like 1

anyone watched the amanda knox Netflix ting? 

so mad. can't work out what's the craziest part of it all. except the freelance journo guy who was buzzing about the whole thing from start to finish. A MURDER. A REAL GRIZZLY ONE. THEY ARE JUST THE BEST. SO EXCITING. ITS LIKE HAVING SEX. or whatever he was delighted about. some girl got fu cking murdered you creep. 

On 18 October 2016 at 11:53, ScouseFox said:

anyone watched the amanda knox Netflix ting? 

so mad. can't work out what's the craziest part of it all. except the freelance journo guy who was buzzing about the whole thing from start to finish. A MURDER. A REAL GRIZZLY ONE. THEY ARE JUST THE BEST. SO EXCITING. ITS LIKE HAVING SEX. or whatever he was delighted about. some girl got fu cking murdered you creep. 

That was my overriding thought of the whole doc too. Seemed like a right ****. I can't help think she knows more than she lets on, but it was a much more impartial/Knox leaning show than another I watched a couple years ago. 

On ‎12‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 11:41, Beliall said:

yeah but it was a shite finale

Yes you are right.

And sometimes very confusing for me.

I have to wait for WestWorld it isn´t out here in my Country;(

Can´t wait for monday, The Walking Dead and Ray Donovan continues

23 minutes ago, Zobo said:

Yes you are right.

And sometimes very confusing for me.

I have to wait for WestWorld it isn´t out here in my Country;(

Can´t wait for monday, The Walking Dead and Ray Donovan continues

Have you tried watching on Kodi? or one of the many websites that stream TV illegally 

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Never seen it. Everyone raving about it. Do I need to start from the beginning? Are earlier episodes available somewhere too?

None of the episodes link together, they're separate stories so you can start at whatever episode you like. All 3 seasons are on Netflix 

• Like 1

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 11:51, RatbyBlue said:

Hyper normalisation on the iPlayer. 

Pretty lengthy documentary at over 2 and a half hours but absolutely intriguing.

We are all fcuked...

Yeah I've just been catching half an hour of it here and there and really enjoyed it.

Most of it its very insightful, some potentially to be taken with a pinch of salt though I feel.