Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Knightmare is making a comeback! Hurrah! ITV are onto a winner here.

"you're in a room..."

Sidestep to your left...

That must be such a depressing job for the actors involved. Studying acting for years and then playing some disabled jester* on Knightmare having to repeat a stupid riddle for some kids.

*Edit: I'm going to copyright disabled Jester to use as a band name.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Anyone watch falling skies. Its about an alien invasion and though it may not be the greatest show it well worth the watch on fox on tuesdays. The new season has been very good so far and has improved from past seasons.

Also season 3 of suits has started. No idea when it starts on dave so may just have to watch it online

Dexter fans!!

http://tvspoilernews.com/dexter-spinoff-dream-still-alive-at-the-showtime-tca-panel/

Dexter fans who are beginning the early stages of mourning as the series comes to an end should be happy to know that the spinoff dream is still alive.

Buzz surrounding the spinoff starring Dexter‘s Jennifer Carpenter began this past April when Showtime president David Nevins addressed the rumors by saying he wouldn’t “rule it out.†And during the executive session at the Showtime TCA panel today, Nevins gave a more concrete, but still coy, answer to the spinoff question.
“We announced a deal with [Dexter executive producer] Scott Buck today,†he said nonchalantly. “Draw your own conclusions.â€
Don’t need to tell us twice. In regard to the mothership series which is ending soon, Nevins promised “major story turns every week†leading up to what will surely be an explosive finale.

Finished The Wire the other day.

Overrated.

Not just saying that for effect either, it is good, atmospheric and has good cinematography but it is boring. Omar is the only standout thing for me though I did like Stringer, probably down to the actor though. Not in my top 5.

Edited by lavrentis

Even though it's nice we're getting an older doctor, didn't really want that guy i've seen him in one or two things and i wasn't keen on him in that. I've got a bad feeling though it's going to be alot tougher for Peter than Matt did alot of the younger generation would have wanted an younger doctor!  

Even though it's nice we're getting an older doctor, didn't really want that guy i've seen him in one or two things and i wasn't keen on him in that. I've got a bad feeling though it's going to be alot tougher for Peter than Matt did alot of the younger generation would have wanted an younger doctor!  

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14047-1363276805-15

• Like 1

There couldn't have been many good auditions then, all the people they could chosen!

It's hard to believe that Rupert Grint was being linked to the same job!

You sir are a fucking omnishambles. If you speak this nonsense again, you mincing fucking cunt, and I will tear your fucking skin off, I will wear it to your mother's birthday party, and rub your nuts up and down her leg whilst whistling Bohemian fucking Rhapsody, right!?

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 2

Finished The Wire the other day.

Overrated.

Not just saying that for effect either, it is good, atmospheric and has good cinematography but it is boring. Omar is the only standout thing for me though I did like Stringer, probably down to the actor though. Not in my top 5.

Oh the Irony