Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

I think there will be a lot of changes next season, a lot of unknowns, but I doubt Spurs will win the league unless they spend massively. If you say the top 5 from this season are teams that could realistically put together a title challenge, Spurs would be in the weakest position of those 5. No Champions League football for starters, neither manager or most players have any experience of a title tilt, likely to lose their best player, their just starting behind the other 4 before they begin. Plus they'll be looking over their shoulders for an ever improving Liverpool and whatever happens with Everton next year. The title will go to one of the top 3, or if they splash the cash Arsenal have a slim chance, but not Spurs.

Saying that I think if they stick with AVB even if they lose Bale, he'll build a team to challenge in a few years.

Even though people will laugh that Bale got booked for diving, that's a atrocious decision by Andre Mariner. He's mile behind play, and Cueller is blocking his view. Even if he wasn't confident enough to give a penalty there is absolutely no way he can be sure Bale dived either. Terrible refereeing.

Pulis leaving Stoke. Big decision for them coming up.

I find it rather odd; despite their on/off form, he made the Britannia a fortress for them and made it difficult for the oppositions to ship lots of goals past them.

I don't know what manager out there would suit Stoke tbh.

I find it rather odd; despite their on/off form, he made the Britannia a fortress for them and made it difficult for the oppositions to ship lots of goals past them.

I don't know what manager out there would suit Stoke tbh.

Stuart Lancaster

Archived