Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

I think 4th has to play a qualifying round for the champions league, 3rd doesn't. So quite a big difference in where you finish.

Meh, they'll play a crap team and it will be a straight forward win. Not really a big difference.

Why don't they do it on head-to-head?

I didn't realise they hadn't considered that yet. That's what they usually do, it's as if sky have just come up with this scenario so they can make a massive deal out of another game.

I bet they are desperate for it to happen.

Meh, they'll play a crap team and it will be a straight forward win. Not really a big difference.

I didn't realise they hadn't considered that yet. That's what they usually do, it's as if sky have just come up with this scenario so they can make a massive deal out of another game.

I bet they are desperate for it to happen.

Arsenal where drawn against Watford A the other season, they were no walk over at the time.

They should go on head to head though. Like you say it's almost like its bring engineered by sky. Chelsea won both games 2-1 so would take 3rd.

The Fa Cup dosn't really mean anything these days.

I'm sure if we were in it, on a good run in the quarter-finals with a chance to play at Wembley in the semis and potentially the final, you'd think differently.

I'm sure if we were in it, on a good run in the quarter-finals with a chance to play at Wembley in the semis and potentially the final, you'd think differently.

To me it carries the same importance as the league cup. Whereas it used to be alot bigger in stature than the league cup. Winning the FA cup really dosn't mean that much to the big clubs anymore. It would be a good thing for a club like ours if we won it but i'd rather stay in the prem than win it these days i think.

Apparently a pig's head has been found in Stoke striker Kenwyne Jones' locker, internal investigation underway - BBC.

:mellow:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326127/Stoke-pig-head-row-Kenwyne-Jones-fury-club-launch-investigation.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

It was a joke and Jones didn't find it funny lol

It's ****ing massive as well lol lol

Allegedly smashed a teammates car windscreen in anger.

Very sick, considering it sounds like they knew his beliefs beforehand.

To be honest, if you're gonna place a pigs head in someone's locker, you're bound to know their beliefs otherwise you wouldn't do it as a prank or 'banter' (bloody hate that word).

I can't fathom how this would be funny at all.

Very sick, considering it sounds like they knew his beliefs beforehand.

To be honest, if you're gonna place a pigs head in someone's locker, you're bound to know their beliefs otherwise you wouldn't do it as a prank or 'banter' (bloody hate that word).

I can't fathom how this would be funny at all.

This.

I guess, maybe a little swipe at the owners too.

Yeah I think you're right, given the amount being reported about what happened behind the scenes at the club while he was there.

Archived