Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Schlupp loan talk?

He can **** off if he doesnt want to be here. Only want players here who want to play for the club. Yet another just here for the money.

where has anyone other then Thracian, who believes our 1st team should be made up solely of the U18 squad, has anyone said he wants to leave, the club want him playing 1st team football so are going to loan him out

where has anyone other then Thracian, who believes our 1st team should be made up solely of the U18 squad, has anyone said he wants to leave, the club want him playing 1st team football so are going to loan him out

Sorry I thought it was a pretty obvious joke.

a) I don't believe anything of the sort.

b) I have not said he wants to leave. I said that if he does go out on another loan I doubt he'll want to return (given his limited opportunities here thus far and his roles in those opportunities). In other words, a personal opinion based on the opportunity I believe he'll get elsewhere compared with what's happened here).

a) I don't believe anything of the sort.

b) I have not said he wants to leave. I said that if he does go out on another loan I doubt he'll want to return (given his limited opportunities here thus far and his roles in those opportunities). In other words, a personal opinion based on the opportunity I believe he'll get elsewhere compared with what's happened here).

a) the way you constantly go on about younger players all the time and have constantly said we should play like the YT does even though they have absolutely no pressure on the gets annoying

B) or like many young players do he'll see this as a chance to impress his manager and break through here, we don't even know for sure he'll be going on loan anyway

Loan spell is logical for Schlupp and entirely predictable. We've added nothing to his game at first team level. Even his injury troubles started when he was foraging around somewhere in deep midfield where he should never have been. When he goes this time, I'd doubt he'll ever want to come back. We got so little out of the guy. .

Surely that's down to him as well? If he's desperate to succeed here, i'm sure he'll accept it's his responsibility to improve all aspects of his game in training and any additional training he sees fit. In every game i've seen him I can't honestly say he's done anything to warrant a starting place.

Well, if he does leave we can add him to the list of stars like Sheehan, Porter, Dawson, Kee who've all gone on to bigger and better things.

Well, if he does leave we can add him to the list of stars like Sheehan, Porter, Dawson, Kee who've all gone on to bigger and better things.

Petrescu, Dodds, Wright, Stevenson, Chambers, O'Grady etc etc etc.

Thracian's default setting is we've got nothing out of a player, rather than that player not actually being good enough.

LEICESTER City are expected to allow Jeffrey Schlupp, who counts Sheffield United manager Danny Wilson among his army of admirers, to leave The Walkers Stadium on loan.

Schlupp, the Ghana striker, knows Jamie Vardy’s arrival from Fleetwood Town means he is unlikely to feature in Nigel Pearson’s first-choice 11 at the start of next term.

Sources close to the Midlands club confirmed last night that Schlupp, who is now full recovered after undergoing surgery during the close season, has Pearson’s blessing to arrange a temporary transfer elsewhere.

Championship rivals Crystal Palace, Watford and Charlton Athletic are also known to be keen on signing the teenager.

But City would ideally prefer not to let Schlupp, who impressed during a spell at Brentford earlier in his career, join a team who could potentially challenge them for promotion.

That could leave Wilson in pole position should he decide to press ahead with his interest in the player.

This will be good for him IMO. I hope we don't let him go, we don't need the money, and I can't imagine he's on a massive wage. Those thinking this is a negative thing are being selfish. We have to take into consideration his fitness levels which aren't going to improve whilst he is sat warming our bench. I'm sure he'll feature, and i'm sure he is in NP's plans.

LEICESTER City are expected to allow Jeffrey Schlupp, who counts Sheffield United manager Danny Wilson among his army of admirers, to leave The Walkers Stadium on loan.

Schlupp, the Ghana striker, knows Jamie Vardy’s arrival from Fleetwood Town means he is unlikely to feature in Nigel Pearson’s first-choice 11 at the start of next term.

Sources close to the Midlands club confirmed last night that Schlupp, who is now full recovered after undergoing surgery during the close season, has Pearson’s blessing to arrange a temporary transfer elsewhere.

Championship rivals Crystal Palace, Watford and Charlton Athletic are also known to be keen on signing the teenager.

But City would ideally prefer not to let Schlupp, who impressed during a spell at Brentford earlier in his career, join a team who could potentially challenge them for promotion.

That could leave Wilson in pole position should he decide to press ahead with his interest in the player.

We should sent him to Posh. No chance of promotion there... :thumbup:

Loan spell is logical for Schlupp and entirely predictable. We've added nothing to his game at first team level. Even his injury troubles started when he was foraging around somewhere in deep midfield where he should never have been. When he goes this time, I'd doubt he'll ever want to come back. We got so little out of the guy. .

This has gradel written all over it...

JEFFREY Schlupp would be interested in exploring the possibility of joining Sheffield United on loan next season, sources close to the Leicester City striker suggested last night.

Speaking earlier this week, Schlupp, who once scored six goals in nine appearances at Brentford, claimed he had little knowledge of an approach from Bramall Lane.

Danny Wilson, the United manager, has yet to officially enquire about the teenager, despite receiving details of his recruitment budget earlier this month.

But Wilson will explore the possibility of bringing Schlupp to South Yorkshire if, as expected, he is allowed to leave The Walkers Stadium.

United’s coaching staff, who are long-standing admirers of the 19-year-old, have made a striker, centre-half and full-back their top priorities in the trans-

fer market as they

plot another assault on promotion from League One back into the Championship. Charlton Athletic, Watford and Crystal Palace are also known to be monitoring Schlupp’s situation closely.

City manager Nigel Pearson is understood to be aware of developments elsewhere while the player himself is known to be keen on brokering a temporary spell away from the Midlands.

http://www.thestar.c...-lane-1-4697223

JEFFREY Schlupp would be interested in exploring the possibility of joining Sheffield United on loan next season, sources close to the Leicester City striker suggested last night.

Speaking earlier this week, Schlupp, who once scored six goals in nine appearances at Brentford, claimed he had little knowledge of an approach from Bramall Lane.

Danny Wilson, the United manager, has yet to officially enquire about the teenager, despite receiving details of his recruitment budget earlier this month.

But Wilson will explore the possibility of bringing Schlupp to South Yorkshire if, as expected, he is allowed to leave The Walkers Stadium.

United’s coaching staff, who are long-standing admirers of the 19-year-old, have made a striker, centre-half and full-back their top priorities in the trans-

fer market as they

plot another assault on promotion from League One back into the Championship. Charlton Athletic, Watford and Crystal Palace are also known to be monitoring Schlupp’s situation closely.

City manager Nigel Pearson is understood to be aware of developments elsewhere while the player himself is known to be keen on brokering a temporary spell away from the Midlands.

http://www.thestar.c...-lane-1-4697223

The walkers stadium? Jesus Christ.

He's 20, he's good enough to play in my opinion. Good enough to get a cap for Ghana, but not enough to play in the Championship at the age of 20?!?! if he can score 6 in 9 with in League One then surely he's good enough to at least 'do a job' here, better option than the likes of Waghorn and Dyer already. And if Pearson disagrees, then I think we'll have another Gradel on our hands. Pearson's been a poor manager AND a poor businessman.

Archived