Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester City cut losses on Matt Mills as defender completes move to Bolton

That's a very sensible and even-handed post, but if he does do well at Bolton, (and I suspect he might), why would people who raise an eye-brow in NP's direction for letting him go be "idiots" for doing so ?

Would you not say it's idiotic to slate a manager for getting rid of a player, when nobody actually knows what's gone on. Perhaps, if the truth came out there would be a reason there that meant he didn't have much choice. But it seems that some people blame the manager for everything.

That's a very sensible and even-handed post, but if he does do well at Bolton, (and I suspect he might), why would people who raise an eye-brow in NP's direction for letting him go be "idiots" for doing so ?

Fair question, I've seen a lot of people who are slating Pearson for no real reason, not really seen so much of it on here, but a lot of people attacking each decision and each rumour on various facebook groups. I have no doubt Mills has a lot more to offer but I don't think it was going to happen here, I just think slating Pearson already for what seems so be a fairly sensible decision is pretty idiotic, people may not be happy with it but they way I've seen people talking about him is laughable. My point is those are the "idiots" I'm talking about, their mind seems to be made up on him already, I'm a Pearson fan but I'm aware his formation, team selection and substitutions can be questionable at times, at the same time I'm well aware of what he brings to the club.

A few quotes on the matter:

"

Let's hope Pearsons next out the door"

"

Roll on October when NP's packing his bags and we get a manager that doesn't fall out with the players, hold a grudge, can handle bigger names than himself and isnt happy with a point at home to Peterborough!! Oh and you should never loan a player out to a team that is in your division it's just plain stupid!!"

"

leicester manager should be sacked getting ride off mills person we dont need u at leicester so do the best thing and go now insted off later when u put leicester in the s...t"

"

Shambles if you ask me, Pearson thinks he's bigger than the club, Bolton are looking for a Cahill replacement, he will do well in any premier team, then we sell samba, again we dont know what we're doing, TAKE A HIKE PEARSON."

They were the kind of idiots I was on about, I'll make it more clear next time, sorry :)

:wave: Bye Mills.

So pleased he has finally gone. Probably will be a good signing for Bolton, but his attitude seemed poor and I haven't got time for players like that. Only looked good on television, which is what the Reading fans said.

Roll on October when NP's packing his bags and we get a manager that doesn't fall out with the players, hold a grudge, can handle bigger names than himself and isnt happy with a point at home to Peterborough!! Oh and you should never loan a player out to a team that is in your division it's just plain stupid!!"

lol How is Matt Mills a bigger name in the game than Nigel Pearson?

"

Let's hope Pearsons next out the door"

"

"

leicester manager should be sacked getting ride off mills person we dont need u at leicester so do the best thing and go now insted off later when u put leicester in the s...t"

"

Shambles if you ask me, Pearson thinks he's bigger than the club, Bolton are looking for a Cahill replacement, he will do well in any premier team, then we sell samba, again we dont know what we're doing, TAKE A HIKE PEARSON."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I wonder if Bolton reallly understand what they have just let themselves in for. They have just purchased an egotistic, big headed, mardy, immature doofus with an appalling attitude and the inability to pass! (That feels better)

Good riddance to bad rubbish :thumbup: He wont be missed.

The OS statement was short and sharp with no thanks offered,clearly the club are pleased to get rid. I hope NP can now show the fans his vision in the transfer/loan market esp as Bruce says that so far he has not spoken to NP about any of Dulls players. :chant: :chant:

I think Mills' played overly well in his last season at Reading and Sven just threw big money at him cos we needed a centre back. It was shown on many occasions in the first 4/5 months of last season that bamba/morgan/st ledger were much more reliable and wernt as big a liability as mardy arse mills. I'm glad he's gone, best to have everyone behind the team an no distractions. Reminds me of the DJ Campbell saga.

Would you not say it's idiotic to slate a manager for getting rid of a player, when nobody actually knows what's gone on. Perhaps, if the truth came out there would be a reason there that meant he didn't have much choice. But it seems that some people blame the manager for everything.

with mills majority of people seem to be backing the manager and blaming mills.. the amount of posts slagging mills off etc without really knowing what went on was a joke..

with mills majority of people seem to be backing the manager and blaming mills.. the amount of posts slagging mills off etc without really knowing what went on was a joke..

Well considering he gave SSL a second chance and SSL supposedly questioned NP's management in front of Top, I imagine Mills did something pretty bad. Not to mention the fact that he's a pretty average CB and comes across as a right mardy twat.

Have a feeling this may come back to haunts us, but good to see the board backing the Manager!

Shame as he was as good as any of our CB last year, but unfortunately was very overpriced!

Surely a sign that NP has wrapped up a deal for a new CB!

Well considering he gave SSL a second chance and SSL supposedly questioned NP's management in front of Top, I imagine Mills did something pretty bad. Not to mention the fact that he's a pretty average CB and comes across as a right mardy twat.

Exactly, SSL was given another chance and played alright for the rest of the season. Seems that he would be willing to do the same for Mill's unless either a) Mills was a stubborn git or b) Must of been something unforgiveable.

The money we paid for him was unjustified so glad hes gone. Move on now.

Would't take him to seriously lol

I don't give a crap if Mills is Bolton player of the year next year, he's gone and that's the end of it. For whatever reason Pearson believed we are better off without him at the club, and the manager will and should get backed first over what was an average player for us.

I don't give a crap if Mills is Bolton player of the year next year, he's gone and that's the end of it. For whatever reason Pearson believed we are better off without him at the club, and the manager will and should get backed first over what was an average player for us.

Bloody well spot on .......... BACK PEARSON

:appl:

Archived