Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester City cut losses on Matt Mills as defender completes move to Bolton

I think it's the first time ever, but I actually agree with you. I think this could be the deal of the summer, even though we are, inevitably, making a loss. This could pave the way for 1 or 2 good signings.

Haha my comments are like marmite.

This is a massive loss on price and wages, but it's one of the best outward moves we could wish for this summer. Mills is a terrible player, was a massive mistake and it's only right to ship him to another side because of massive wages, I would of drove him to Bolton myself if I had a car.

Hopefully now this will pave the way for James Chester, think Chester, St Ledger and Morgan will be more than stable. Mills needed to go more than anyone else, Bamba was a good player but probably the right move for him, plus we also released Tunchev.

I really rate St Ledger some people don't know how good this lad can be sometimes, he reads the game really well, makes crucial blocks and his passing and heading accuracy is very good, while with Morgan he is simply a tank a strong presence in the back four. Chester is a must buy now we must do everything in our power to get him, then we have De Laet who can play centre back or we can keep George Taft on our books instead of loaning him out, or maybe get another player in for free, Luke Chambers mentioned by some people.

At last.

Let that be an end to it.

Will be interesting to see him return in a Bolton shirt. He is bound to throw a sicky mind you!?

:appl::scarf::clap::dance::yahoo::jump::celebrate::cheers::banana:

If the 'reception' the Reading fans gave him was enough to supposedly make him turn in one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen, I can't wait until he comes back to the King Power...

"Same old Millsy, ****in useless"

The whole situation was never his fault he was offered big money with lots of add ons of course he was going to take it. You only have to watch him kick a ball on Soccer am to see how poor of a footballer he really was though

Pearson has a lot to prove this season. I fear a bottom half finish with his current movements. Hope I am wrong but I don't see much progress since he returned. My opinion, not right or wrong just mine

:yawn:

What reasoning do you have for that opinion though? His terrible managerial track record? No can't be that.

Glad he's gone, the money from the deal may be a loss but having him off the wage bill will hopefully free up a fair amount of money! He wasn't bad, he was just never great, and no where near worth the fee we paid for him, obviously there were other issues as well. He may do well for Bolton then unfortunately we will have to listen to the idiots who slate Pearson, but in my mind this was the only way it should end, I'm sure he's got far more than what he showed here but I wouldn't want him in my team and around my players.

good defender at times but couldn't pass at times to save his life...also think his attitude at times seemed to be questionable.

Still got a feeling this might come back to bite us in the arse but guess its another high earner off the wage bill.

Glad he's gone, the money from the deal may be a loss but having him off the wage bill will hopefully free up a fair amount of money! He wasn't bad, he was just never great, and no where near worth the fee we paid for him, obviously there were other issues as well. He may do well for Bolton then unfortunately we will have to listen to the idiots who slate Pearson, but in my mind this was the only way it should end, I'm sure he's got far more than what he showed here but I wouldn't want him in my team and around my players.

That's a very sensible and even-handed post, but if he does do well at Bolton, (and I suspect he might), why would people who raise an eye-brow in NP's direction for letting him go be "idiots" for doing so ?

Shame it didn't work out for him here, but for him to play for us again Pearson would have to have left, which was never going to happen as you don't choose player over manager

Shame it didn't work out for him here, but for him to play for us again Pearson would have to have left, which was never going to happen as you don't choose player over manager

unless you own chelsea :whistle:

Just grateful that we managed to get something back on what turned out to be a very very ordinary centre half, and the twat who sat in front of me last season who would often turn to me and say "get off his back, he's cleared his lines" 5m quids worth of defender should not be clearing his lines into touch! Thank you once again Svennis for your unbelievably bad decision making in the transfer market.

At last.

Let that be an end to it.

Will be interesting to see him return in a Bolton shirt. He is bound to throw a sicky mind you!?

If he's a shite for them against us as he was for us against Reading, I can't fooking wait.

Archived