Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Beckford

I'd be rather annoyed if he was transfer listed

I would have thought that if we were going to transfer list him we would have done it weeks ago. I could see us selling him if a good bid came in but transfer listing him now doesn't make that much sense to me. Still more believable than cancelling his contract and paying him compensation

I am grateful for info from anyone,people get all mardy when you tell them something and want all the ins and outs.poor old Bert gets slated at times.

So you are grateful for factually incorrect information.

Ok, here is one for you. Leicester will offer £2.5m for Chester, £1.5m for Harry Kane and will get Fryers on loan from Spurs as soon as the transfer goes through.

You can thank me later.

Sounds like Pearson goes into training just to kick the crap out of his players lol

Wish he'd come on here and do the same. Think I might be hanging up my Keyboard, really can't be bothered with it anymore.

Wish he'd come on here and do the same. Think I might be hanging up my Keyboard, really can't be bothered with it anymore.

I know what you mean, it's fine having a balanced debate but seems lately that Amy different opinion people have gets shot down and ridiculed

Seriously hope he's not about to be put up for sale.

Think it'd be a big loss in all honesty despite people's mockery of him, and I'm sure we would lack serious firepower going forward even if we brought a couple in.

But hey, it was mentioned by Fourth Official before the summer that he an Mills may go. I just think he most certainly shouldn't be used as any type of scapegoat from parts of last year and would be a loss given his potential at this level.

I am grateful for info from anyone,people get all mardy when you tell them something and want all the ins and outs.poor old Bert gets slated at times.

I don't get peoples problem with Bert really. I don't want to open that whole can of worms but even if his info is incorrect sometimes, he still posts less shit than a lot on here

He got 14 goals last season and will only get better so I think he's a 20 goal season player

2 against Swindon, 3 against a Forest side that had a CM at CB. I'm not saying he can't do well for us, but Nugent/Beckford as a partnership didn't work, neither would be happy on the bench, and Nugent did a lot more to prove himself last year.

Guest ttfn

2 against Swindon, 3 against a Forest side that had a CM at CB. I'm not saying he can't do well for us, but Nugent/Beckford as a partnership didn't work, neither would be happy on the bench, and Nugent did a lot more to prove himself last year.

Mark - don't bother.

I'm hoping he'll be gone by the end if the month, but given that it seems unlikely that anybody will take his enormous wages off us, I'm also hoping that he turns up for pre-season a completely different player to the one we saw for 95% of last season.

:doh:

:doh:

I'm sorry, what part of that isn't true. The facts about Swindon and Forest are true, I said that Beckford could in the future do well for us, but that as a partnership Nugent/Beckford upfront didn't work and that Nugent was the better of the two last year. What part of that is wrong. :dunno:

I'm sorry, what part of that isn't true. The facts about Swindon and Forest are true, I said that Beckford could in the future do well for us, but that as a partnership Nugent/Beckford upfront didn't work and that Nugent was the better of the two last year. What part of that is wrong. :dunno:

You forgot the goal at Chelsea......

When are some fans going to realise you will never find a striker that has a great match every match, 1 doesn't exist in the world and there definitely isn't 1 available for a mid Championship team

Leicester fans just don't seem to understand that a striker doeesn't have to run around for the whole game and maybe win a throw in near the corner flag once a game. Everybody slated Yakubu cause all he did was score goals, now everyone is slating Beckford cause he only scores goals in the cup. Beckford will score at least 15 goals next season but everyone seems to prefer Iain Hume he runs around a bit more but will only get 7. And to the guy who said the Nugent/Beckford partnership wasn't working, there was a period of about 6 games in a row last season where only those two scored for us, before Nugent was pushed outwide.

A goal is a goal no matter who you score against. Goals win games end of.

A goal is a goal no matter who you score against. Goals win games end of.

But the goals I mentioned are not evidence that he's capable of doing it in the Championship. I never even said Beckford isn't good enough FFS, I just think that Nugent/Beckford doesn't work, and I know which one I'd be getting rid of.

Archived