Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Beckford

Leicester fans just don't seem to understand that a striker doeesn't have to run around for the whole game and maybe win a throw in near the corner flag once a game. Everybody slated Yakubu cause all he did was score goals, now everyone is slating Beckford cause he only scores goals in the cup. Beckford will score at least 15 goals next season but everyone seems to prefer Iain Hume he runs around a bit more but will only get 7. And to the guy who said the Nugent/Beckford partnership wasn't working, there was a period of about 6 games in a row last season where only those two scored for us, before Nugent was pushed outwide. are generally mentally challenged.

Great news.

I for one am chuffed to bits he's staying because a strike-force of Nugent and Beckford is exceptional in this league. With things more settled behind the scenes I reckon they will be pushing the half-century between them.

I hope with a full pre-season we see the best ofBeckford on a regular basis - there's no doubt he finds great positions in the penalty area, it just depends whether we can give him the service to make use of the talent he has.

He's getting a boner about it on twitter lol

What harm does he do. He was never rude to anybody when he posted on here, He is a fan just like you who tries to find out as much as he can about his team. He doesn't try to be Billy Big Bollocks like some so why take the piss?

What harm does he do. He was never rude to anybody when he posted on here, He is a fan just like you who tries to find out as much as he can about his team. He doesn't try to be Billy Big Bollocks like some so why take the piss?

jealous makes people bitchy, same thing happened to bert and toffee fox, they shared info and people got arsey that they didn't have the same source so abused them if something they said didn't happen

I think we should replace him. I think he was really disappointing last season, and I don't think him and Nugent make a good partnership at all. I certainly wouldn't drop Nugent, so I can't see how Beckford fits into the team. It's mad to have a £25k a week (or whatever it is) player on the bench, so I think we'd be best off selling.

If he does stay, I hope to see a big improvement on last season's performances.

If Pearson keeps Beckford then he's gone up in my estimation, it means he's prepared to work with a supposed ego and luxury player. In reality he's a talented but limited player and Nigel knows he can get the best out of him. All good if true. Best news of a quiet summer so far, albeit a quote off an agent.

Beckford has got a great shot on him, and can finish. But his hold up play is shocking and he wins hardly anything in the air! To be fair he improved when Pearson took over, I remember him getting booed off at West Ham away, felt a bit sorry for him but he needs to improve his all round game. Dread to think how much he is on a week for what he has contributed! Looking forward to seeing Vardy in action, hungry striker who has got something to prove.

If Pearson keeps Beckford then he's gone up in my estimation, it means he's prepared to work with a supposed ego and luxury player. In reality he's a talented but limited player and Nigel knows he can get the best out of him. All good if true. Best news of a quiet summer so far, albeit a quote off an agent.

But if he does get rid, how will you feel then? I agree by the way,,,

Beckford has got a great shot on him, and can finish. But his hold up play is shocking and he wins hardly anything in the air! To be fair he improved when Pearson took over, I remember him getting booed off at West Ham away, felt a bit sorry for him but he needs to improve his all round game. Dread to think how much he is on a week for what he has contributed! Looking forward to seeing Vardy in action, hungry striker who has got something to prove.

I was at west ham after sven had gone, beckford desereved to get booed off that day he offered nothing against 2 average centre halves and it took howard who most on here admit was well past his best his best to show how to bully players and get us back in the game.

Archived