Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Beckford

When are some fans going to realise you will never find a striker that has a great match every match, 1 doesn't exist in the world and there definitely isn't 1 available for a mid Championship team

225px-Lionel_Messi_Player_of_the_Year_2011.jpg

close enough.

225px-Lionel_Messi_Player_of_the_Year_2011.jpg

close enough.

Great thinking he had a terrific match against Chelsea in the Champions League Semi Final when he missed a penalty that could of been enough to send them through to the Final, I would of suggested him myself but didn't realise he was available at Championship level

His agent coming out like that does one thing... ensures it's not Beckford instigating the move which means his signing bonus or whatever will still need to be paid if we do move him on.

Looks like it actually is his agent too. Beckford, nugent, waghorn and one other would be decent strikers to start a championship season!

Vardy & Schlupp are here too.

Personally think we need a different option... a new Stevie Howard (except good)

Nuge plus Vardy for me, both favour the left side though so not sure how it would work.

Really surprised by this, thought for sure he was leaving.

Doesn't mean he's not, it just means he's not instigating any move, which will presumably be better financially for him.

Although NP seems sometimes frustrated by him, there's lots of grins, pats on the arse & even celebrating together so there's not the frozen atmosphere between them some make it out to be.

Great thinking he had a terrific match against Chelsea in the Champions League Semi Final when he missed a penalty that could of been enough to send them through to the Final, I would of suggested him myself but didn't realise he was available at Championship level

probably why I added the 'close enough.' comment, and even in that match he still played well.

I'm sorry, what part of that isn't true. The facts about Swindon and Forest are true, I said that Beckford could in the future do well for us, but that as a partnership Nugent/Beckford upfront didn't work and that Nugent was the better of the two last year. What part of that is wrong. :dunno:

What about the 10 shots that hit the woodwork and another load that got denied by great saves. he's not even that bad you just don't like him... Just saying.

Archived