Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

I have one question about him.... can you guess what it is Col?

Hold on let me think....

It's a tough one....

Eeerm....

No, can't think...

However, whatever the question, I would suspect that your answer would be:

'we have to trust the manager and if he's good enough for Pearson (Holloway, Sousa, Sven, etc) then he's good enough for me'.....

lol lol

Any idea why this hasn't been announced?

I'm guessing because photos have to be taken, the web man has to write and upload the article after after getting quotes of everyone involved.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as he's signed get it up, I have to do something similar in my job and it can drag on if you are waiting for someone to do their bit first.

I'm guessing because photos have to be taken, the web man has to write and upload the article after after getting quotes of everyone involved.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as he's signed get it up, I have to do something similar in my job and it can drag on if you are waiting for someone to do their bit first.

Cheers babs! :scarf:

Hold on let me think....

It's a tough one....

Eeerm....

No, can't think...

However, whatever the question, I would suspect that your answer would be:

'we have to trust the manager and if he's good enough for Pearson (Holloway, Sousa, Sven, etc) then he's good enough for me'.....

lol lol

I was going to say is he better than Beckford, but you've ruined it with your last two lines.... you should create a poll about him. ;)

I was going to say is he better than Beckford, but you've ruined it with your last two lines.... you should create a poll about him. ;)

Do not feed the pollster for he shall come unto us and spawn further delusion in the form of words.

lol

C'mon mate just joshin with ya..

Anyway, you've put me off creating any more polls cos you've hurt mi feelings!!

lol

I'm sure you're right by the way. Beckford will creep into this thread at some point.

lol

C'mon mate just joshin with ya..

Anyway, you've put me off creating any more polls cos you've hurt mi feelings!!

lol

I'm sure you're right by the way. Beckford will creep into this thread at some point.

I'm sorry Col, I apologise for the wording I used, It really wasn't necessary.

I certainly don't think you are an idiot (I wasn't calling you stupid), a pain in the arse sometimes maybe ;) but not an idiot. I'm sure I've posted enough stuff you think is stupid and I know for definite I'm a pain in the arse often enough myself.

To be honest Dyer has pace, it`s more crossing ability we need! but from the sound`s of it this guy can score goal`s to! im still in shock that we have signed a foreign player, when was last time we signed someone from a foreign league?

Archived