Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Twitter Thread Numero Who Cares!

1st team footy over sitting on our bench.

Cant blame him, if true. proves he actually LIKES playing football and not just picking up a probably bigger pay check sitting on our bench...

Would be a lot closer to his home in Warrington too.

@TonyRivers1927: A little snippet of #CCFC news. Anthony Gerrard on his way to Huddersfield Town. Deal probably concluded tomorrow ayatollah.gif

I wonder whether Nige has switched his attention to Daniel Ayala now - with reports that Norwich are considering selling him to Forest. Pearson has always been a big fan of Ayala - and if Norwich are thinking of selling ?!

I wonder whether Nige has switched his attention to Daniel Ayala now - with reports that Norwich are considering selling him to Forest. Pearson has always been a big fan of Ayala - and if Norwich are thinking of selling ?!

Sure I heard local radio here say that this is now a done deal for Ayala.

Not impressed, surely with the whole wage saga we will have to compensate him regarding his contract so we will still be paying out for it anyway? If he's good enough for Brighton he is good enough for us just like Craig Mackail-Smith would of been a good signing for us last season

Archived