Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Vardeh

Pearson just can't manage flair/talented/young/old/inexperienced/experienced/lazy/agressive/egotistical players like Vardy because of his lack of confidence/massive ego/poor media skills.

Pick two.

Anyone notice that after he scored last night, no-one came to celebrate with him and he looked disappointed?

I wonder whether there is squabbling over places?

Er not really. Players went over to him and his fist pump was certainly not one of a disappointment.

The team spirit looks very good to me this year.

Anyone notice that after he scored last night, no-one came to celebrate with him and he looked disappointed?

I wonder whether there is squabbling over places?

I thinks it's more to respect Torquay. You're not going to celebrate like you've won the champions league.

I thinks it's more to respect Torquay. You're not going to celebrate like you've won the champions league.

totally true, it was 4-0 and already over.

Maybe the other players thought to let vardy have 'time with the fans' after his first goal. May sound stupid to many, but just a thought, its a big step for the lad going from none football so they left him to celebrate his 1st goal as he wished.

Archived