Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Torquay v Leicester City - League Cup Match Thread

Well IMO I do think he is better, because he simply has more experience and is solid in Midfield especially if he plays like he did towards the end of last season... You seem to think James is better after watching him play one game fcking idiot.

No, I don't know who is better as I haven't seen James play more than once. Is this so hard to understand. Your opinion is flawed as you don't know anything about one of the two people you are talking about.

ps. You are banned for personal abuse.

Aye, good half by the sounds of it, and not even running at full power. I'm hoping Nuge or Waggy get a run out, preferably around the hour mark. Third sub - i guess Gallagher needs a run out.

All in all, things are looking good, touch wood. :scarf:

No, I don't know who is better as I haven't seen James play more than once. Is this so hard to understand. Your opinion is flawed as you don't know anything about one of the two people you are talking about.

ps. You are banned for personal abuse.

lol

I'm loving these bans.

It's not different for Gallagher, it's just that the 'golfy puff' (as Basil Fawlty would say) doesn't make any effort at all when playing.

Well no, the match vs Cardiff City where Gallagher scored twice (one a fúcking sublime free kick) was followed by the comment from PeterboroFox that is in my sig, that "scoring goals means nothing" if you don't play well to go with it. And assuming neither of you are there and are just going off commentary, Marshall has been completely ineffective bar his free kick. Yet Marshall deserves tremendous praise for his superb free kick and Gallagher gets "yeah but he didn't win a header from one of Kasper's goal kicks".

Don't want to make this a Gallagher thread, just saying it's more evidence that no matter what he does, people just seem to dislike Gally for some reason, as when Marshall does the exact same thing he becomes a hero, and Gallagher gets stick.

there was nothing to get over i just stated my opinion he questioned it and tried to make a funny remark about it. why are you dragging it out even further.

Because it's funny that you don't see the irony.

Putting IMO in a post doesn't change anything, or stating that something is just an opinion. 99% of this forum is opinions - most of them different from your's and mine. Don't state any opinions and no one will give you any in return.

Don't want to make this a Gallagher thread, just saying it's more evidence that no matter what he does, people just seem to dislike Gally for some reason, as when Marshall does the exact same thing he becomes a hero, and Gallagher gets stick.

Wrong, Marshall has so much more to his game. Went into a challenge tonight that I'd rather he didn't and was limping for a bit after hopefully he's ok :/

Archived