Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Leicester vs Blackburn is live beIN Sport (USA)

Al Jazeera has just launched a new channel in the U.S. called beIn Sport (two channels had already gone live in France earlier) as its English-language international sports television channel.

Obviously, the Qataris have money, and they're not afraid to throw it around, having just outbid Fox and ESPN to show La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1, not to mention CONCACAF and CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying (they just won the rights to every remaining away WCQ for the U.S., which is hilarious given how so many people here think Al Jazeera is the "terrorist" channel).

They're also going to show some Championship games, and they're going to get that started with Blackburn vs. Leicester live this Saturday at 3:00 p.m. local time (10:00 a.m. Eastern in the U.S.). I figured I'd get the word out not just to City fans in the U.S., but to everyone else because we might get lucky and get a live video stream for this one since it's on an actual television channel.

Also, for anybody in and around New York City, The Football Factory just got beIN and they're showing City live this Saturday.

Hate that channel already! They bought the rights over to to the championship, la liga, serie a amongst others and launched one week ago. When the channel launched, they had no confirmed broadcasters of the channel. As of today, only 2 broadcasters have confirmed to have a deal with the channel. My provider does not have the channel and it doesn't look like they will by saturday. Really badly done by the idiots that run the channel. Football was really growong over here but now 90%+ of the country can't even access this channel, when pretty much every cable provider offered Fox Soccer Plus which hosted these games before.

Guest MattP

i'm in downtown san francisco, anybody know any bars there showing the game?

There was a boozer there called Danny Coyles which showed live English footy when I was there, rough as shit mind.

I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow. Where can I watch this? Is there a stream?

The Globe http://theglobepub.net/

Fado's http://www.fadoirishpub.com/chicago/

I watched the Lille v Nancy game on BeIN the other day. I think Ray Hudson maybe the single worst co-commentator to ever put his mouth near a mic.

He's a geordie gobshite.

Looks likes peeps are peed off with them then!

Ligue 2 fans are upset that beIN has been changing their kickoff times to put Ligue 1 (and other European games, if I'm not mistaken) games in better time slots, so they can show all games on their channels without causing a time conflict.

I watched the Lille v Nancy game on BeIN the other day. I think Ray Hudson maybe the single worst co-commentator to ever put his mouth near a mic.

Really?!?! He is hilarious, and actually expresses his opinion unlike the dross commentators in this country.

Although, I could imagine listening to him for a whole game would drive you insane!

Archived