Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Tom Kennedy gone

I did wonder why he wasn't playing last night if anyone needed a rest it was Konch and so it proved with a lack lustre performance.

A back 4 of De Laet, Morgan, Kennedy with St.L / Whitbread playing 45 each would have been my choice., but obviously not an option with this news.

I did wonder why he wasn't playing last night if anyone needed a rest it was Konch and so it proved with a lack lustre performance.

A back 4 of De Laet, Morgan, Kennedy with St.L / Whitbread playing 45 each would have been my choice., but obviously not an option with this news.

If everyone at the club knew this was happening, shouldn't Schlupp have started there as he now seems the only option if Konch is injured ? Hindisght not permitting, that still should have been a good enough back four ??

If everyone at the club knew this was happening, shouldn't Schlupp have started there as he now seems the only option if Konch is injured ? Hindisght not permitting, that still should have been a good enough back four ??

Well it should but with a non-existent midfield in front of them nothing good was going to come out of it.

Konchesky needs competition, he was awful at the weekend & he certainly could have done without having to play last night.

Bizarre.

I've been saying this for ages. It's too easy for Konch, he can be bloody awful knowing he'll be the first name on the team sheet for the next game. I hope we get a decent LB so as to get more out of PK.

Pearson's no mug, he's only let players leave the club once he's lined up replacements. He's not going to leave us without a back-up LB. I'd expect a loanee or permanent transfer in over the next few days.

Hmmm I was hoping we'd go for Zeki Fryers, but it seems he's gone to Standard Liege.

Feel sorry for the lad really, has always looked pretty decent when he has featured in my opinion, it's a shame he didn't get a chance to play under Nigel when he joined. Still think he would have been more than adequate back-up.

Pearson's no mug, he's only let players leave the club once he's lined up replacements. He's not going to leave us without a back-up LB. I'd expect a loanee or permanent transfer in over the next few days.

Hmmm I was hoping we'd go for Zeki Fryers, but it seems he's gone to Standard Liege.

Really?

He's offloaded a number of defenders and now we don't have a spare for the bench.

Archived