Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stig the Lawnmower

Kernockaert

"Two of the best goals seen in the same match in 30 years at the Town," is some compliment but one which I don't imagine to be an exaggeration for one moment. They sure were special and yet they somehow reflect the joy of playing the game that seems to be running through our side now.

Suddenly it's like all the shackles of doubt and negativity are finally falling off us.

Never any doubt in my mind about negativity.Always thought NP right man for job.

Can remember when youngy or Stringer said to NP 'Vardy Looks good value'

NP replied 'If you think he's decent wait til you see the lad we got coming from France'.

Can't fault NP & his staff in the scouting stakes they're not bad judges.

UP THE CITY

What about adapting the old Max Gradel song.

Oh Tony Knockaert you are the love of my life etc.

I was singing this in the shower this morning, I think it's got legs... frogs legs.

Oh Tony Knockaert you are the love of my life, oh Tony Knockaert we all hope Platini dies, oh Tony Knockaert we love your silky skills too.......

What about adapting the old Max Gradel song.

Oh Tony Knockaert you are the love of my life etc.

I've said this before, but why call him Tony and add the "oh"? why not just chant Anthony Knockeart you are the love of my life etc

Guest BlueBrett
Keys and Gray were discussing his goals on Talk Sport this morning.

If he keeps on like this clubs will definitely come sniffing.

I don't doubt it but surely we wouldn't sell in January. It would be so short sighted to cash in and make a quick couple of mill when the guy could dribble us all the way to the Premier League. In fact didn't Pearson say something similar post match? I can see us perhaps listening to offers in the summer though.

I don't doubt it but surely we wouldn't sell in January. It would be so short sighted to cash in and make a quick couple of mill when the guy could dribble us all the way to the Premier League. In fact didn't Pearson say something similar post match? I can see us perhaps listening to offers in the summer though.

He's young and inconsistant and while undoubtildy talented it is sometimes the sublime and the ridiculous with him, don't get me wrong he's a shoe in for our starting eleven but I don't think we need to worry about him leaving just yet, certainly can't see him going in January.

Knockaert is a Frenchmen he wears a Frenchmen's hat he lives next door to Wes Morgan in a Leicester Counsel Flat

He scores them with his left foot he scores them with his Right

And when we play the F****t he scores all f**king night.

Oohh and repeat.

He's young and inconsistant and while undoubtildy talented it is sometimes the sublime and the ridiculous with him, don't get me wrong he's a shoe in for our starting eleven but I don't think we need to worry about him leaving just yet, certainly can't see him going in January.

Let's hope so, i'm more than happy for him to stay slightly erratic if it means he fires us to promotion and keeps the vultures at bay.

That's 3 goals this season and a fair few assists, that would have been even more had the likes of Dyer, Waghorn and Vardy not wasted gilt edged chances that he provided.

We got excited about Gradel, myself being most guilty but this lad has end product already. I can only see him getting better, it's a breath of fresh air to see someone like that at Leicester as we're not known for such quality.

To the tune of Only Fools and Horses

Stick Gally in your pocket,

And fetch Knockaert from the van.

Cos if you want the best 'uns,

But you don't ask questions,

Then Tony, is your man.

Cos where he comes from is a mystery,

He's like that Messi from La Liga,

And Man United's Little Pea.

But he's the one that's drivin' the Championship beserk,

Why does Tony Knockaert work?

La-la-la

La-lala-la

La-la-la

La-lala-la.

Knockaert is sending me delerious!

Keys and Gray were discussing his goals on Talk Sport this morning.

If he keeps on like this clubs will definitely come sniffing.

All we have to do is say no. He's worth far more to us than any club who wants him.

Let's hope so, i'm more than happy for him to stay slightly erratic if it means he fires us to promotion and keeps the vultures at bay.

That's 3 goals this season and a fair few assists, that would have been even more had the likes of Dyer, Waghorn and Vardy not wasted gilt edged chances that he provided.

We got excited about Gradel, myself being most guilty but this lad has end product already. I can only see him getting better, it's a breath of fresh air to see someone like that at Leicester as we're not known for such quality.

He is erratic, his debut summed him up came on and gave Peteborough a head ache showed great skill and then ended up megging himself by trying to flick the ball to the wing on the volley. Seemed to fulf his lines on Saturday after getting round the keeper even if he wasn't on balance, and free kick aside he was woeful against Burton. I think we are a good few games away from the Premier league coming sniffing but it wont take many more performances like last night to attract some interest.

It all comes down to end product, 2 wonder goals is great but the kid has alot to learn, once he has fine tuned himself and there's loads of end product i can see him being hunted.

In the meantime, he is a danger man to the opposition and asset to our team.

Archived