Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stig the Lawnmower

Kernockaert

Saw a copy of his medical report. He has a very rare musco-skeletal climbiotic neural symtosism. Prem clubs unlikey to take a risk on such an insurance risk

Just googled that and all that came up was this thread. Bollocks

Saw a copy of his medical report. He has a very rare musco-skeletal climbiotic neural symtosism. Prem clubs unlikey to take a risk on such an insurance risk

All that means is he can't do a Gallic shrug .

Other minor symptoms include a compelling urge to wear a striped pullover and a battered, beflowered silk opera hat and pretending there is an invisible wall in front of you.

You've definitely just made that up. For starters the prefix for conditions relating to the muscles is musculo- or muscular-, not musco-. And neither 'climbiotic' nor 'symtosism' are actually words.

What did you mean to say? (with benefit of doubt)

Why are you bullshitting? (without)

You've definitely just made that up. For starters the prefix for conditions relating to the muscles is musculo- or muscular-, not musco-. And neither 'climbiotic' nor 'symtosism' are actually words.

What did you mean to say? (with benefit of doubt)

Why are you bullshitting? (without)

the whole 'Premiership Clubs will come sniffing thing'. They are indeed not real words. It was a gentle attempt at creating a 'Knockaert is a liability so don't come sniffing' chain, primarily for our own amusement. I am well aware Prem Clubs won't take such a thread seriously. It was just a joke, for which I apologise.

Sincerely, though, I thought Knock was simply outstanding yesterday. Inventive, tricky and constantly involved. He brightened up the King Power, and I hope he is with us for a long time.

the whole 'Premiership Clubs will come sniffing thing'. They are indeed not real words. It was a gentle attempt at creating a 'Knockaert is a liability so don't come sniffing' chain, primarily for our own amusement. I am well aware Prem Clubs won't take such a thread seriously. It was just a joke, for which I apologise.

Sincerely, though, I thought Knock was simply outstanding yesterday. Inventive, tricky and constantly involved. He brightened up the King Power, and I hope he is with us for a long time.

i thought it was a good un :D

Archived