Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Beckford to Huddersfield extended to End of Season

Suggestion from Stringer that he's on 49 appearances....... one more and we may owe Everton a fee!

I'm sorry, but that's nothing but conjecture on Stringer's part. He really shouldn't be spouting such spurious nonsense in his position.

Beckford gone cos he wanted to go. From Pearson's mouth in his interview with Stringer Post match.

What a liar, we all known it's because Pearson beat him him, took a dump in his kit bag and made him train with the u21's.

If Beckford wanted to go, and the Hudders end say Beckford made the deal happen... good chance we ain't paying the clown a penny.

What a liar, we all known it's because Pearson beat him him, took a dump in his kit bag and made him train with the u21's.

If Beckford wanted to go, and the Hudders end say Beckford made the deal happen... good chance we ain't paying the clown a penny.

I heard that Pearson tracked down all of Beckford's immediate family and headbutted them, then he used the Raksriaksorn's private jet to fly to Grenada and headbutted all of his distant family too.

Fook knows why people are STILL bleating on about Jermaine Beckford. Up front we look so much more energetic with Vardy and Nugent.

Vardy puts in a tremendous amount of work.

Frankly, bollox to Beckford. It sounds like he wanted out anyway.

I was prepared to leave it until you bumped the thread Col lol

Huddersfield fans saying he's lazy and it's the worst debut of a player they've ever seen for them.

Rather stupid if they are as....

1) He's not properly match fit,

2) He got thrown into the team last minute, having signed late on Friday afternoon.

What did they expect? Well they can expect more of it week in week out. ;)

I'm sure he'll still get 20 goals this season, he is after all the best striker in the Championship.

Not even the best striker at Huddersfield :D

Archived