Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013 in Music

bobmarley-306-1368186434.jpg

Just been on my daily walk and listened to this the whole way through. I thought it was great, the remixes really bring the songs back to life with a freshness, I'll definitely be listening again in the garden this afternoon.

Can't stop listening to this compilation album. Got a good mix of classic old soft rock, ambient and jazzy guitars :) Highly recommended. It's the sort of album you'd listen to in your garden on a summer night :wub:

post-16070-0-37333500-1373730392_thumb.j

Thought I would give these guys a little plug as they are from Ealing. They are also very very good, breaking through at the moment and gathering pace quickly. I think they will be massive before too long.

They're getting plenty of love over here

Then I shall give it a try James..

Any others for the recommendation to listen to on my holidays?

Not often I get there before you!

That's been the stand out one recently to be honest. I'll have a think and get back to you if I think of any more.

This amount of plays in one day and these kind of comments are unheard of since his heyday.

It still won't get anywhere as it won't be played by radio or TV stations

http://m.soundcloud.com/garynumanofficial/1-i-am-dust?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=https://soundcloud.com/garynumanofficial/1-i-am-dust

Might have been mentioned already but Maya Jane Coles album is bloody lovely.

Then I shall give it a try James..

Any others for the recommendation to listen to on my holidays?

On the back of two good recommendations I have just bought this on eMusic - pretty good on first listen of a few tracks.

Archived