Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Forest Post Match 2-2

Fed up with the standard of refereeing. That was an absolutely scandalous decision, and I'm sorry, Matt, this time the referee absolutely HAS cost us the points.

I'm raging with Lingard's performance, it was fvcking pathetic. Waste of a shirt.

Fed up with the standard of refereeing. That was an absolutely scandalous decision, and I'm sorry, Matt, this time the referee absolutely HAS cost us the points.

I'm raging with Lingard's performance, it was fvcking pathetic. Waste of a shirt.

Lingard almost got two assists, if we didn't play 2 one-footed mongoloids (Dyer and Waghorn) then we probably would have scored them

I thought Schlupp got alot of attention from Forest and apart from a couple of errors was very good. Remember Forest barely had any chances and are amazingly fortunate to go home with 2 goals on the scorecard. Would Konchesky have done better? I don't think so really.

Matt you do realise you are as boring as those blaming refs constantly moaning about them moaning!

Atleast I'm being honest.

If we'd be 3-1 up when the penalty was given or scored a winner after the penalty and the game finished 3-2 I almost gaurentee no one would be even mentioning the referee.

Lingard almost got two assists, if we didn't play 2 one-footed mongoloids (Dyer and Waghorn) then we probably would have scored them

You must have been watching a different game.

Lingard barely touched the ball in the half an hour he was on. He looked like a competition winner.

Meanwhile Waghorn and Dyer were constantly causing Forest problems.

Well done Waggy. MOTM. Everything but a goal and was so, so unlucky not to get one.

Ref's had a shocker giving that, he's looking directly at Whitbread win the ball.

Great going forward, not too good defensively but overall a decent performance and with a competent referee we get 3 points.

Matt you do realise you are as boring as those blaming refs constantly moaning about them moaning!

We should have won, far and away the better team. Thought Waghorn was excellent, but needs to finish his chances. But it's good to see him hitting some form in his general play. Thought Schlupp also had a good game and looks very comfortable.

Good performance and very unlucky not to win. Perform like that and we'll do ok and will more often than not get 3 points.

What do you mean? I love the holier than thou approach. There is a clear relationship between missed chances and officiating and you're not allowed to blame both.

This from the Forest press: "Forest drew level for a second time as a superb turn from Sharp and some slightly generous refereeing earned them a penalty. Zak Whitbread seemed to have got a foot to the ball when he slid in at the striker's feet, but referee Anthony Taylor pointed to the spot."

.So even they thought it was a gift - bastard referees.

For me Schlupp looked far better defensively than konch has all season.

Great leap, and more importantly great pace to prevent quick wide players, would have been great to see him against zaha/bolaise the other week as he may have been more effective.

But the dyer and schlupp partnership looks great, either can cover and either can attack, mainly due to their pace.

Let us not forget how far we have come in these first few months, we have an extremely young squad who will be with us for years to come, and NP will bolster the squad in jan/may.

We have been the best team in this league so far this season, a credit to the staff and players, but remember we are still a work in progress and short of the depth of quality which we need, and IMO we will get come jan/may.

Nevertheless, very pleased with the football we have played (reminds me very much of reading), pass short when we need to, or direct when we can, and most importantly we rarely overplay.

Very excited about the next 2-3 years, we all should be.

I thought Waghorn had a great game VERY unlucky not to have a couple, Camp made some great saves which sums up most of our games this season where the oppositions goalie has been on form which you cant blame our forwards for not scoring. Whitbread was at fault for first goal as he should not of gone for the ball they were going nowhere. Cant wait for SSL to be back fit. Nigel was right in his interview by saying refs should be interviewed after games to point out why they made certain decisions as it might make them more careful on decision making. Sorry for rant just pissed off and drunk.

We didn't even lose today, were unfortunate a few times in front of goal, had another biased ref against us and some fans are moaning as if we'd dropped all three points...

Onwards and upwards. You can't win them all. Especially not in this division. And looking at the squad that we have I'd say that we are where we belong in the table.

A draw was a fair result I'd say.

Played well in the first half, not so good in the second but still ok.

No doubt people will blame the officials and the penalty for the reason we didn't win without looking at the bigger picture in the fact we can't score, we havn't got the killer instinct in us.

Waghorn is playing well, very well, but he's a striker, he's there to score goals, he isn't scoring goals, he isn't scoring guilt edged, 'easy' chances, how long can 'playing well' save him for not scoring.

Think you've jumped the shark with this one.

Archived