Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Forest Post Match 2-2

People will disagree but I though both CMs went missing today. And I don't get why now that Beckford is scoring everyone is glad, so we can ship him out in January? Surely lack of goals + our striker in form elsewhere = put him in the team when he gets back? I know he hasn't done it yet, but now he's proved he can score in this league, and we're moaning about our poor quality of strikers.

People will disagree but I though both CMs went missing today. And I don't get why now that Beckford is scoring everyone is glad, so we can ship him out in January? Surely lack of goals + our striker in form elsewhere = put him in the team when he gets back? I know he hasn't done it yet, but now he's proved he can score in this league, and we're moaning about our poor quality of strikers.

Because he simply doesn't do it here, he didn't look bothered here and pretty much admitted he didn't want to be here.

Whether he scores at another club I couldn't really care less, he didn't/doesn't do it here so whether we have him or not it pointless paying him to sit on the bench.

People are glad he is scoring because we can get rid of him or should I say he is more 'sellable' to another club in January, he simply doesn't do it here so regardless of him doing it elsewhere he is no good to us either way.

A draw as I predicted, but disappointing never the less. We just can't afford to drop home points.

Wake up Mr. P., we need a goal scorer, and your darling little Waggy should not even be on the bench.

The wheel appears to be dropping off the wagon, and we need a quick fix.

Put these two words together Knee and Jerk and that sums up you and your typical trash post

Because he simply doesn't do it here, he didn't look bothered here and pretty much admitted he didn't want to be here.

Whether he scores at another club I couldn't really care less, he didn't/doesn't do it here so whether we have him or not it pointless paying him to sit on the bench.

People are glad he is scoring because we can get rid of him or should I say he is more 'sellable' to another club in January, he simply doesn't do it here so regardless of him doing it elsewhere he is no good to us either way.

You could say he was off form before we loaned him out, maybe just give it a go when he returns? I don't know, it just seems like an option in the middle of our 'goalscorer crisis'.

You could say he was off form before we loaned him out, maybe just give it a go when he returns? I don't know, it just seems like an option in the middle of our 'goalscorer crisis'.

He's had plenty of chances.

I know what you mean, but he isn't the answer, maybe he is for another club (Huddersfield) he is doing well and good luck to him, but for us? Nope, not the answer.

Be honest with myself? Beckford has Put in that kind of all round play about twice in a Leicester shirt. Thats honest.

Beckford played 49 games, offerered nothing for the team and scored in about 10 games. Waghorn has started about half a dozen games in a year, you can see his game improving weekly. If he doesn't start scoring then fair enough, but whilst you can see improvement he needs time.

His all round play was much like his first season. The goals need to come no doubt, but he's looking like he might get back to how he was.

but hasn't scored,that is my point,no need to get a mard on about it.He is in the side to score which he isn't just like Beckford didn't score but your reaction is totally different .Very hypercritical don't you think. Not calling for him to be dropped because I can see/hear an improvement in his game,just telling it how it is .Fact.

I'd just like to say that the callers on RL slagging off Waghorn are complete cocks. He had a great game and was unlucky not to score. In the past we've moaned about his wayward shooting but he had one cleared off the line and a header which pulled a save out of Camp that he won't replicate all season. On another day we would have had 3 or 4, but they did some last gasp defending and had the ref on side (who I reckon was completely unsighted for the "penalty" - looked like Morgan was running in front of him when the incident occured). And the hand ball a few mins later was a nailed on penalty, he moved his hand into the line of the ball - not much, but enough for me to think that he could have moved it away just as easily.

Better team on the day, we were unlucky not to win.

I'd just like to say that the callers on RL slagging off Waghorn are complete cocks. He had a great game and was unlucky not to score. In the past we've moaned about his wayward shooting but he had one cleared off the line and a header which pulled a save out of Camp that he won't replicate all season. On another day we would have had 3 or 4, but they did some last gasp defending and had the ref on side (who I reckon was completely unsighted for the "penalty" - looked like Morgan was running in front of him when the incident occured). And the hand ball a few mins later was a nailed on penalty, he moved his hand into the line of the ball - not much, but enough for me to think that he could have moved it away just as easily.

Better team on the day, we were unlucky not to win.

Just how I saw it too Trav and agree totally about Waggy,the kid just needs that goal!

The penalty decision was just atrocious. What did the referee think had gone on, when no Forest players were appealing and the ball was travelling in a different direction to the way that the striker had tried to kick it?

As others have said, I think he was doing a cracking job up until then, but it's just a rubbish, rubbish decision, which has cost us 2 points today.

Anybody seen some of the forest forums?

They are a special breed. Obviously they are going to be biased, but all posts no matter what it's about is so aggressive and lacks any real point to the message despite showing off swear words.

The comments about todays game are completely void of acknowledgment that we played better than them and that it wasn't a penalty. I know we too are biased towards our team but like against palace, we hold out hands up and say 'fair play, you were better'.

And I hadn't noticed amongst the 400 posts about it, they Genuinly don't are about us ;) haha of course not! Show some common sense and humility at least.

Archived