Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Forest Post Match 2-2

Yet another blind cockend of a referee cost us ponts again. Easily the better team and anyone who says Waggy was poor today was watching a different game to the one I watched where his touch and control in the main was top notch. ****ing sick of blatantly cack decisions going against us.

Whitbread is a worry for me. Very poor on the ground althogh he took the ball for the penalty.

Vardy get's slaughtered when the opposing keeper makes excellent saves from his efforts, why should Waggy be any different.?

Well i've never slaughtered either of them and i'll support both happily and fully. Waggy had a good game today end of. Other contributions meant he couldnt score eg the goalie being fantastic and the defence being desperate.

I think waghorn shouldn't be criticised, He had 4 attempts cleared off the line/excellent saves from Camp (damn him!).

He should,

Good performance if you take out his final ball/shooting which is just not good enough. The one that was cleared off the line he should of buried no excuses.

A draw was a fair result I'd say.

Played well in the first half, not so good in the second but still ok.

No doubt people will blame the officials and the penalty for the reason we didn't win without looking at the bigger picture in the fact we can't score, we havn't got the killer instinct in us.

Waghorn is playing well, very well, but he's a striker, he's there to score goals, he isn't scoring goals, he isn't scoring guilt edged, 'easy' chances, how long can 'playing well' save him for not scoring.

****ed over by another shit decision from a shit referee. I'm getting ****ing fed up with this - its every bloody week.

Other than that, good performance. Lost our way when Nuge went off (what happened? Didn't see from my position). Whitbread looks like an absolute liability although he got the ball for that piss-take of a penalty decision.

Thought Waggy played well he just needs to be a bit more instinctive - the more he plays hopefully that'll come.

Other than their first goal, I thought Schluppy played really well. He could be a great LB in the future.

****ing referee!!!!

****ed over by another shit decision from a shit referee. I'm getting ****ing fed up with this - its every bloody week.

Other than that, good performance. Lost our way when Nuge went off (what happened? Didn't see from my position). Whitbread looks like an absolute liability although he got the ball for that piss-take of a penalty decision.

Thought Waggy played well he just needs to be a bit more instinctive - the more he plays hopefully that'll come.

Other than their first goal, I thought Schluppy played really well. He could be a great LB in the future.

****ing referee!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

waghorn had a good game IMO always in dangerous positions but we look short of confidence in the area and make bad decisions on shooting/passing. I thought Marshall looks completely shot before he started - a totally ineffective 20 minutes

I'm sure he came on in the 82nd minute can't really have much of an impact.

Is Pearson having a laugh with Lingard? He is nowhere near ready for first team football on that showing. Ferguson must have been pissed when he compared him to Tigana lol

FFS. The boy did okay I thought. But yes he's had a whole 35 minutes in a City shirt that's more than enough time to make a valued judgement. (Can't do rolly-eyes icon, I'm on my phone).

A draw was a fair result I'd say.

Played well in the first half, not so good in the second but still ok.

No doubt people will blame the officials and the penalty for the reason we didn't win without looking at the bigger picture in the fact we can't score, we havn't got the killer instinct in us.

Waghorn is playing well, very well, but he's a striker, he's there to score goals, he isn't scoring goals, he isn't scoring guilt edged, 'easy' chances, how long can 'playing well' save him for not scoring.

Matt you do realise you are as boring as those blaming refs constantly moaning about them moaning!

We should have won, far and away the better team. Thought Waghorn was excellent, but needs to finish his chances. But it's good to see him hitting some form in his general play. Thought Schlupp also had a good game and looks very comfortable.

Good performance and very unlucky not to win. Perform like that and we'll do ok and will more often than not get 3 points.

Archived