Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Nugent Injury

It's a shame but I am looking forward to see Waggy and Vardy play together from the start, they should have way too much for Wednesday with their work rate and movement and it should create plenty of space for the likes of King, Knocky and Dyer.

Not good, we'll miss him badly! If Konchesky is fit id go with Waggy and Schlupp up front then as Vardy simply isn't good enough at this level.

What a daft thing to say :frusty: , you do realize he has scored 3 league goals this season more than Waghorn and Schlupp.

What a daft thing to say :frusty: , you do realize he has scored 3 league goals this season more than Waghorn and Schlupp.

Well Schlupp hasn't played up front this season and when you look at Vardys goals v burnley was a fluke and v Blackburn was an absolute gift. He's got the first touch of jimmy savile and misses far to many one on ones. I apprieciate his hard work and effort but imo like it or not he's not good enough at this level.

Well Schlupp hasn't played up front this season and when you look at Vardys goals v burnley was a fluke and v Blackburn was an absolute gift. He's got the first touch of jimmy savile and misses far to many one on ones. I apprieciate his hard work and effort but imo like it or not he's not good enough at this level.

You're only saying that cause you're gonna lose your bet with me lol

Maybe we shouldn't count the ones Nugent scored on Saturday seeing as one was a gift (the penalty) and the other was a fluke (chesting in a rebound). Goals are goals and he's scored three in the league so far, the same as the revered Jermaine Beckford - I don't hear people saying he's not good enough at this level though?

:yawn: Get a grip fella.

:blink:

Archived