Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Nugent Injury

Unsure what's wrong with Vardy but even so he doesn't score enough.

He contributes a lot to the team despite his goalscoring record, which isn't even that bad if we're honest. Not great, but not awful.

You could certainly argue that Waghorn doesn't score enough either, hasn't played a lot of course but I don't think it's harsh to say he should've had two by now.

St Ledger isn't far away I don't think, maybe back for the Ipswich game. Unsure what's wrong with Vardy but even so he doesn't score enough.

No chance SSL will be back for Saturday.

Fuctas is ****ing wank. We'd need an outbreak of cholera not witnessed since the dark ages to get him a game.

who's that :D

But in all serious... wasnt he one of Portsmouth's better players when they played us a little while back?

Its all about getting regular games... as has been proven with Waghorn...

who's that :D

But in all serious... wasnt he one of Portsmouth's better players when they played us a little while back?

Its all about getting regular games... as has been proven with Waghorn...

He had a very good game against us which is where people seem to form the opinion that he is an amazing striker.

Portsmouth fans didn't actually rate Futacs very much at all either and from some brief cameos i've seen of him i can't see any reason why he'd help us, he's 6 foot 5 and can barely win anything in the air for crying out loud.

Archived