Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Sheff Weds Away Scoreline Prediction

Well, I hold my hands up, having got yesterday's result COMPLETELY wrong!

lol

I can't see anything other than a City win against The Owls... We are sharp at present, they are pretty bloody average.

Is that the kiss of death? I hope not...

Anyway, 3-1 City... Nuge, Waggy and Dyer.

Strangely I'm confident for this game. We have had more shots, corners, and shots on target than most oppostion teams this season both home and away, we're not playing badly (we haven't been all season bar a couple of games), we just aren't putting our chances away. I know that is the crucial part, but we normally get a result against your boys and I'm convinced we've got the players and manager to come good and finish at least lower mid-table this season. We are due another win and I think we'll get two on the bounce from the next two games.

2-1 Wednesday. Antonio and Bothroyd to score.

It's natural that people will be optimistic (some would say overly) after a result like that, but I remember the last time we went there - we'd just beaten Forest 3-0 and were 8 games unbeaten, whilst Wednesday were in worse form than they are now and a couple of places lower I think. We played shockingly and lost 2-0 and never really looked like scoring.

But, as we've just come out of our mini slump, I'm gonna go for a hard fought 1-1.

Strangely I'm confident for this game. We have had more shots, corners, and shots on target than most oppostion teams this season both home and away, we're not playing badly (we haven't been all season bar a couple of games), we just aren't putting our chances away. I know that is the crucial part, but we normally get a result against your boys and I'm convinced we've got the players and manager to come good and finish at least lower mid-table this season. We are due another win and I think we'll get two on the bounce from the next two games.

2-1 Wednesday. Antonio and Bothroyd to score.

How odd; that sums up our season to a tee. It wasn't until the next sentence that I thought there was something wrong and looked at your nom-de-plume. If we revert to our pre-Ipswich form then I can see an end-to-end game with an awful lot of chances, shots, corners etc to both sides, but no goals.

Archived