Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Leicester v Barnsley Scoreline Prediction

I'm always concerned when sentiment on here is entirely positive. I'm convinved it upsets the footballing gods who don't like Leicester getting too cocky.

Thus I predict Barnsley to win 3-1.

Like others I shudder when I remember how bad we were when we played them in January. I think Nige made his mind up on Pelts that day

Thankfully, he also made his mind up on Drinkwater that day.. :)

If we get an early goal, 3-0. Drinkwater, King, Marshall (pen).

If not, a scrappy 2-1. Them getting the first, our equaliser coming ~70minutes in, and Drinkwater getting the winner 5 mins from time.

Waghorn to hit the post 3 times but Drinky to score the winner!

No it's the cross bar he likes to hit. I think easy win 3+ and a clean sheet and I think Waghorn will break the crossbar hitting record he's been warming up for.

Ill go for 3-1 to us. Nugent, Waggy and Dyer.

Have a bad feeling about this though as ALL the stats say we'll wipe them. Our home record, there awfully poor record etc.

IMO its never going to be a 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-2 kinda win..Itll either be a 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 or we'll slip up and drop points.

Will be disappointed with anything less than 4-0.

Or if we are losing at half time I'd settle for a draw.

Hoping we won't lose.

So, I reckon the score will reflect the amount of goals each team scores.

Unless it gets called off due to snow.

You know what, like a prat Col I put £2 on Nuge TSFG and 5-0 not the 6 I predicted gutted I did the change my mind thing :(

First rule of gambling buddy! Unless you are bloody good at it, go with your gut instinct and don't change your mind!

lol

Wonder what the odds on City winning 7-0 are?

Archived