Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ilkeston_Fox

City v Huddersfield Post Match Thread

Anyone seen Moore's tweet?

Yep, saw Schlupp write something earlier which may have had nothing to do with lcfc but could perhaps have been a slight dig.

So tell me, what hidden code lies in " :S"?

'why was i dropped?' is my pessimistic interpretation

Yep, saw Schlupp write something earlier which may have had nothing to do with lcfc but could perhaps have been a slight dig.

'why was i dropped?' is my pessimistic interpretation

Didn't have his best game against Burnley by all accounts.

Back on thread, I'm going to call my first born child Chris Wood - regardless of it's gender. If he's half as good as he was today in most games then we have an absolute bargain on our hands. Thought his understanding with Nuge looked really promising.

What a start to 2013 ..... back to the scintillating stuff that got us to top a quarter of the way through the season.....

A few back to backs and the autos will look every bit possible ...... WOW did we need a striker and it seems like CW is just what we needed .... Well played sir!!!

What did Moore tweet???

Has Knockaert scored 4 against these this season now?

What a start to 2013 ..... back to the scintillating stuff that got us to top a quarter of the way through the season.....

A few back to backs and the autos will look every bit possible ...... WOW did we need a striker and it seems like CW is just what we needed .... Well played sir!!!

What did Moore tweet???

He tweeted :S

Did Gallagher get booed when he came on?

There were a section of fans that booed him at soon as he came on. Disgusting. Anyone know how this reputation of him getting booed began?

Just got back, another excellent home performance, with no faults, just pure entertainment, goals and quality.

The team as a whole played incredibly well, they just gelled off each other and worked with each other ever so well, we were all over them all game, and they couldn't handle our flare going forward.

Will start off with Wood and Nugent combination, the understanding they had between each other was a joy to watch, they linked up together ever so well, and Wood's second goal was an absolute joy, the passing between them was awesome. Moving onto Knockaert, just another outstanding performance from the lad, all over the pitch, getting stuck in, and getting on the ball as much as he could, mind blowing brilliance, his second goal was just outstanding, just an awesome solo effort, one of the best pieces of skill leading to a goal I have ever seen at the King Power.

Honorable mentions to firstly Matty James, been impressed with all his home appearances so far, but today he was even better, an all round solid midfield performance, his tackling was top notch, his passing was excellent, his presence going forward was excellent. James is a very very good midfielder, really rate this lad, he has a bright future ahead of him. Also Michael Keane first home appearance of course, but he is absolutely excellent as well, a bit lightweight now and then, but he reads the game well, his passing was good, can tackle, good header of the ball, and one of his blocks was simply outstanding, a bit like Aaron Hughes block this afternoon for Fulham if you watched that game.

Was looking forward to the game for days, and it didn't disappoint, absolutely incredible performance from the lads today.

So happy :D:scarf:

Cracking result! People say Pearson is one minded but I think he showed he isn't by starting someone who has only been at the club a few hours. It paid off and wow we're still well in the run in for automatic promotion along with 3-4 others IMO. Gonna be a good second half of the season. Welcome to Leicester Woody !!

Well.... Huddersfield were shite, lets get that straight first. You can only beat who's in front of you though and we did so well. Wood looked brilliant, his first goal was actualy his third decent chance of the game! Their keeper made some quality saves. Matty James was outstanding, and Keane was solid. De laet played well too. Love his runs forward.

Knockys second goal... well! Good finish by Waggy too, he'd have skied that a few months ago. Gally went close with a long range effort.

Was I the only one who thought the tackle on Marshall was a red? Shame Wood didn't get his hatrick and that Nugent didn't score. We sat back a bit second half after it was 4-0 which was a shame as it could've been double figures had they pressed enough

What a performance. James MOTM for me, unreal show from him. Very pleased with Wood - offers a dimension we haven't had in years and I'm confident he can take us from play-off material to auto possibles.

Saddened but not shocked by our fans today. Booing Gallagher was shameful, but up until then there were 25k impatient mutes in attendance. We were 6-1 up FFS. I'm sure this will be covered in a million and one other threads so I'll leave it there.

Well done City. Big Nige :wub:

There were a section of fans that booed him at soon as he came on. Disgusting. Anyone know how this reputation of him getting booed began?

He got the strop with some of the fans after getting booed in the past for sub standard performances.

Now he wont celebrate goals acknowledge the fans etc.

He has a hugely over blown opinion of himself granted, but the idiots that boo him really need to take up watching the Tigers and not come back.

Did Gallagher get booed when he came on?

Yep.

How sad must you be to boo your own player when your team are winning 5-1. There are a section of Leicester City fans who I'm completely ashamed to be associated with, I swear they just can't stand being happy.

Just got back, another excellent home performance, with no faults, just pure entertainment, goals and quality.

The team as a whole played incredibly well, they just gelled off each other and worked with each other ever so well, we were all over them all game, and they couldn't handle our flare going forward.

Will start off with Wood and Nugent combination, the understanding they had between each other was a joy to watch, they linked up together ever so well, and Wood's second goal was an absolute joy, the passing between them was awesome. Moving onto Knockaert, just another outstanding performance from the lad, all over the pitch, getting stuck in, and getting on the ball as much as he could, mind blowing brilliance, his second goal was just outstanding, just an awesome solo effort, one of the best pieces of skill leading to a goal I have ever seen at the King Power.

Honorable mentions to firstly Matty James, been impressed with all his home appearances so far, but today he was even better, an all round solid midfield performance, his tackling was top notch, his passing was excellent, his presence going forward was excellent. James is a very very good midfielder, really rate this lad, he has a bright future ahead of him. Also Michael Keane first home appearance of course, but he is absolutely excellent as well, a bit lightweight now and then, but he reads the game well, his passing was good, can tackle, good header of the ball, and one of his blocks was simply outstanding, a bit like Aaron Hughes block this afternoon for Fulham if you watched that game.

Was looking forward to the game for days, and it didn't disappoint, absolutely incredible performance from the lads today.

So happy :D:scarf:

About sums it up for me KF.

I would go as far as to say that's the best I think I've seen Leicester play in a very long time.

I came away today feeling very very entertained.

Again though, the KP should have been fookin rocking!!! 6-1 up and I'm sure I heard the pathetic Udders fans sing '6-1 and you still don't sing'?

There was noise today but NOT ENOUGH OF IT!

IMO.

Archived