Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Liam Trotter

Very odd thing to say as a Leicester fan, but I hope we are done in the transfer window already in terms of buying. Anyone else scared of a last minute panic bid by someone for Knocky though?

No because there is no need to get rid.

Even if a bizarre offer of say £10 million comes in.

I'm sure nige will have his targets.

Love it how people say Ben Marshall is off form! he set woods first goal up yesterday! another assist. The kids two footed,21 and still playing his part out of form!

I thought generally he played really well yesterday. Reports from previous games suggest he's played well too. I think if he's not scoring 30 yard screamers he'll remain off form to some.

I thought generally he played really well yesterday. Reports from previous games suggest he's played well too. I think if he's not scoring 30 yard screamers he'll remain off form to some.

Well he needs to pull his socks up then and score some 30 yarders! :P

Marshall isn't playing bad at all. Others are just playing amazingly well.

Whilst he isn't scoring 30 yarders, he is getting more assists.

He is maturing as a player, and beginning to get 7/8 out of 10 every week, which is important as on the other flank knocky and dyer can blow hot and cold.

The main strength of marshall is his quality of crossing and long passing, and i believe he will now look even better with the introduction of wood and some aerial presence up top.

Serious question: Do you reckon if we offered £2mill to Man U for Keane we'd get him?

I don't, I think they rate him as a possible first teamer for them in the future. Maybe in a couple of years if it doesn't work out for him with them, but not now.

Keane has done well in recent games, I have said so elsewhere, but be serious, he has hardly been tested given the rubbish he has been up against.

Anyway, if we are going to spend anything like real money on a central defender, then above all else we need an organiser and a leader. We remain disorganised and vulnerable in our own box, our only real defensive weakness in my view.

So far our defending has been pretty good overall but this lack of a dominent personality could yet cost us, I was hoping Schmeichel might be that man, but, if anything, he is less assertive this season than last, shame.

Anyway, if we are going to spend anything like real money on a central defender, then above all else we need an organiser and a leader. We remain disorganised and vulnerable in our own box, our only real defensive weakness in my view.

So far our defending has been pretty good overall but this lack of a dominent personality could yet cost us, I was hoping Schmeichel might be that man, but, if anything, he is less assertive this season than last, shame.

Then what is Morgan?

Serious question: Do you reckon if we offered £2mill to Man U for Keane we'd get him?

Serious answer, not a ****ing chance. This guy, if he continues to improve, will be a united and England first teamer within 5 years. If we go up this year, it would be worth a shot but not at 2 mill as he would jump at the chance of regular prem footy.

In the meantime, lets just hope we can keep him till the end of the season and he continues his impressive form

Keane has done well in recent games, I have said so elsewhere, but be serious, he has hardly been tested given the rubbish he has been up against.

A bit harsh on a defence that has conceded the fewest goals in the league...

Ithought this was a Trotter thread? As well as Drinkwater/James are doing at present, and of course King as stand-by, with Danns gone and Wellens out of the picture id still attempt to get Trotter if hes available and within our budget. Theres a lot of games and undoubted twists yet to come

Serious answer, not a ****ing chance. This guy, if he continues to improve, will be a united and England first teamer within 5 years. If we go up this year, it would be worth a shot but not at 2 mill as he would jump at the chance of regular prem footy.

In the meantime, lets just hope we can keep him till the end of the season and he continues his impressive form

Don't know how true this is... but read on Ceefax or what ever its called nowadays that we are inquiring about keeping Keane for the rest of the season, and he(Keane) wants to stay as well...

Archived