Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Liam Trotter

He was so good under Sven he was no longer even first choice when he got sacked having been on the bench for a quite a number of games.

And as for being rubbish under Pearson he played a whopping 24 minutes under him. Hardly shocking considering he's said he wanted to leave.

It astonishes me how much people exaggerate how good someone is when they aren't playing or no longer here.

I just meant in the games he did play, and if he wan't selected under Pearson you'd have to imagine there would be a reason for that - him not being good enough seems the most likely. The point I was making was that Fernandes seemed to rely heavily on Sven, at the start when things were fairly positive he played well but that deteriorated as Sven moved closer to the exit door.

I just get this feeling that neither of Trotter, Powell, Wordsworth or Baptiste will sign for us.... despite us having shed loads of pages about them

Someone show them the forum!

If I was a footballer I'd sign for any club that had a popular thread about me on their fan forum. I'd be such a clubslut.

Someone show them the forum!

If I was a footballer I'd sign for any club that had a popular thread about me on their fan forum. I'd be such a clubslut.

Don't worry, you'd be hated soon enough :P

I imagine Mills had a few pages on his thread when he was about to sign. I like your word though, "clubslut" might use it more often ;)

But seriously, Pearson likes to keep things under wraps. I wouldn't rule it out yet.

Exactly - how many times did he deny looking at Wood before suddenly he was a City player? The man has a sense of decency when it comes to talking about other teams' players so we can't expect any word from him ahead of time.

I Think the emergance of Matty James the last few games has killed our hopes of signing trotter.

If there are two people who can do as equally a good job ( In Nige's eyes) He'll always go for the younger option with a view of improving them.

Not particularly bothered, especially with James' form, and Drinkwater seems on the rise again after a couple of recent games looking slightly off.

CM is not really somewhere I think we need to strengthen at the moment, perhaps the wing, but that's only if I was being pedantic. Dyer can do a job, just seems to be dipping of late, and Marshall in bad form too.

Fingers crossed that Knockaert is okay for Friday, and that Ben has got his mojo back so he can be the player we all know he can be.

Archived