Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Well, I'm soon going to embark on my voyage through the treacherous conditions despite the advice of my family, my girlfriend and all her family. I hope I make it.

Yes I know I'm over-exaggerating before anyone asks if I'm actually serious.

Fair play to ya,

I did say earlier (and had the piss tekken lol) that if it didn't stop within the next couple of hours or so it could well be off.

Well it still ain't stopped..

If it gets called off it will be health and safety around the area I guess?

Lets hope not, looking forward to the game..

Guest BlueBrett

Main concern surely has to be whether or not the Borough squad can get down safely and in time. Don't suppose there is any word on whether they have set off?

Main concern surely has to be whether or not the Borough squad can get down safely and in time. Don't suppose there is any word on whether they have set off?

I bet they came down yesterday. Thats what teams usually do isn't it? Certainly with the predicted weather.

SSN Now-Notts County's pitch inspection has been passed for tomorrow and its still covered in snow!

Guest BlueBrett
I bet they came down yesterday. Thats what teams usually do isn't it? Certainly with the predicted weather.

Hope so mate

Surely the Boro squad would already be down here in a hotel, Marriot etc.

I think the Boro fans will be OK as all roads are passable, if anything it is coming from the South West up through the country so travelling from the North East shouldn't be a problem.

Unless we get great big golf ball size lumps between now and kick off constantly there is nothing to worry about.

What's dropping now is like icing sugar on top of cakes.

Archived