Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Well ya bunch of southern softies, this Fox from north of the border will be leaving home in the morning for the 420 odd mile journey to Leicester, via Huntingdon (to collect GoddyFox after school) hopefully in time to enjoy the Boro game.

Weather on EMT has just said a paltry 2-5cm is expected in Leicester tomorrow - so get a feckin grip down there!!

Well ya bunch of southern softies, this Fox from north of the border will be leaving home in the morning for the 420 odd mile journey to Leicester, via Huntingdon (to collect GoddyFox after school) hopefully in time to enjoy the Boro game.

Weather on EMT has just said a paltry 2-5cm is expected in Leicester tomorrow - so get a feckin grip down there!!

Top man ;-)

Latest forecast is for snow to return in the morning around 8ish, the key for me is we need the rush hour to get going before any significant snow comes. Once traffic is on the roads they tend to stay clear so I think it will be absolutely fine.

It will be cold miserable and snow will be blowing in our faces but let's get a grip It's not that bad.

If your watching on the tellie your a PAP!

If you're watching on the tele, you're a PAP!

If you're watching on the tele, with a pie in the belly,

If you watch it on the tele you're a cvnt.

Pivotal game in the season, and a ticket with pie/pint for £20.

If you live locally and aren't busy and you don't go, you aren't a real fan.Sorry.

I'm a cvnt then!

Archived