Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

He won't sleep for a week thinking about that tee shot. What a muppet.

The 2021 Masters purse is again set at $11.5 million for the third straight year. The third-place finisher will receive as much as the entire field did when Jack Nicklaus won the 1986 Masters.

muppet.JPG.03e3e8a428cf788d008631944e90440a.JPG

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The 2021 Masters purse is again set at $11.5 million for the third straight year. The third-place finisher will receive as much as the entire field did when Jack Nicklaus won the 1986 Masters.

muppet.JPG.03e3e8a428cf788d008631944e90440a.JPG

I don't think the money will change the feeling of a top professional throwing away the chance to win the masters. 

On 08/04/2021 at 23:13, Rain King said:

Only ever bet small time for a bit of fun on The Masters. £ each way on Rose, Matsuyama, Reed, Hatton and Simpson so doing OK this far.

Let my kids pick a player each, they've gone for Matt Jones and Jim Herman.

£63.60 back from £14, happy with that for another year. Already withdrawn it 😄

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Rory has a chance to get back in the winners circle tonight if he plays solid. He's won at Quail Hollow twice before so that should give him confidence.

Horses for courses :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Rory has a chance to get back in the winners circle tonight if he plays solid. He's won at Quail Hollow twice before so that should give him confidence.

Horses for courses :thumbup:

He’s going well thru 7, hope he can do it 

More emotion on an emotional day. Richard Bland wins his first European title in 478 starts at the age of 48. Absolutely thrilled for him :appl:

• Like 3

Any bets/tips on the PGA Championship this week?

Kiawah playing the longest course in major history, last time it was played there, it seemed to favour the accurate drivers and the better scramblers. 

I’m kind of edging towards Webb Simpson, Abraham Ancer and Brian Harman, their stats are favourable and their records on Pete Dye courses are decent.

There’s a few others that I’m unsure on.

Who’s everyone else thinking?

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Any bets/tips on the PGA Championship this week?

Kiawah playing the longest course in major history, last time it was played there, it seemed to favour the accurate drivers and the better scramblers. 

I’m kind of edging towards Webb Simpson, Abraham Ancer and Brian Harman, their stats are favourable and their records on Pete Dye courses are decent.

There’s a few others that I’m unsure on.

Who’s everyone else thinking?

Jason Kokrak wins this at 100-1.

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1

I've gone for Hovland, Burns and Homa, Burns and Homa fairly long odds but both have been in good form this season.

Also gone for Bryson to miss the cut, mainly because I want it to happen rather then becuase I particulaly think he will.

Anyone golfers on here currently playing One Length clubs? 

I want to get back into golf after a few years of not playing much and have decided to replace my 16 year old clubs. The one length stuff intrigues me as surely its much simpler to hit one set swing every time. 

P. S. These strong jacked lofts nowadays are crazy. 27 deg for a 7 iron.... That's a 5 iron in my old set! 

On 19/05/2021 at 14:06, kingfox said:

Their stats let me down, thank fvck I don’t bet lol