Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Pearson out. Realistic?

In numerous threads, the following can be found: -

Pearson doesnt know what he's doing

Pearson gets his tactics wrong

Pearson has no plan b

Pearson cant handle certain players

Pearson isnt media friendly

Pearson cant see what is obviously needed

Given all of the above, i'm interested to know if anyone who makes comments like those above, do you seriously want Pearson out or are the critisisms purely from frustration? The reason I ask for clarity is those who make the comments often retract and start to make excuses if challenged.

This thread is for those who ACTUALLY want him out and to discuss the reasons why, who they would replace him with and why they think their choice could do better.

Please no facepalms or 'not another' comments. If you dont want to read the discussions, there are plenty of pro Pearson threads and you should know by now you wont change anyone's mind.

Thanks

It's just part and parcel (as Brian Little would say) of football for every manager we've had at LCFC in my time there's always be some fans that have used those expressions even for our better managers Gillies, Bloomfield and O'Neill.

He's done a good job up to now but I feel if he wasnt so stubbon we could of had a few more points on the board with his team selection sometimes. What would be nice is for the thais to do a statement saying there here for the long run because they were always doing it when Sven was here since then they've said nothing really. If the funds are there I'm sure they'll be asking themselves why he didnt strenthen more in the window I just hope there patient people.

Not pearson out , he just needs to change and stop being so stubborn. We need loan players in.

this. When teams around us have been on bad runs the managers have made changes ie brought in loan players. Pearson refuses to do this and will persist with them same thing and hope it goes right eventually.

I dont want him out at all, but its just his stubborn attitude at times seems to be his downfall. The only manager I wouldnt be too dismayed at replacing him at the minute would be Adkins, but this is Pearson's squad now so to think of getting rid of him right now is out of the question imo.

Why would we want to get rid of the man that has brought us stability, and built the team up? All personal opinion, of course, but regardless of whether we get promoted this season or not, I wouldn't want to see Pearson leave. Can't be bothered for all the manager changing again, we've been through that era once. Pearson has twice built us up to be a dominant force in the division.

Right now there are some of the supposed ITK twitter accounts saying that Pearson has resigned. Looks like complete rubbish as none of the proper sports accounts are saying anything about it.

Whats his username so i can abuse him

Why would we want to get rid of the man that has brought us stability, and built the team up? All personal opinion, of course, but regardless of whether we get promoted this season or not, I wouldn't want to see Pearson leave. Can't be bothered for all the manager changing again, we've been through that era once. Pearson has twice built us up to be a dominant force in the division.

Yes but not dominant enough to get us promoted. It was his naive tactics that cost us the playoffs against Cardiff and it's his tactics ( or lack of ) that is going to doom us to yet another year in the 2nd division ( sorry " championship " )

Whats his username so i can abuse him

Plenty of people doing that already, i'll be back in a few with the name. It's @lcfc_news2012. Can't link it for you, i'm on my crappy phone. There was a second account that tweeted it but they must have realised it was rubbish and deleted the tweet as I can't find it now

Archived