Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

NEW KIT?

Just wondering if we are having a new kit next season?? The reason I ask is because i thought we were having the current one for 2 years but on the OS it is all being reduced?! This may just be to sell more coming up to the end of the season

We're on a one year deal, so yes. New Puma kit next year.

Lots of fuss last year about how we'll get a "unique" one in the second season so I'd imagine it'll be a marginally less common template but otherwise the same shit every other Puma team gets.

Never have been a fan of this new kit every year bollocks. The fact we bring out 2/3 new kits every year too, it just completely takes the shine and interest off it IMO.

However with our financial situation, I can understand why they'd do it.

It is 1 year cycle many rumours when the deal was signed that our 2nd year will feature a bespoke kit. Personally I quite like the 1 year cycle as I look forward to a new design each year

It is 1 year cycle many rumours when the deal was signed that our 2nd year will feature a bespoke kit. Personally I quite like the 1 year cycle as I look forward to a new design each year

Yeah agreed. I always enjoy having a new one, hopefully it will be the "bespoke" kit people are talking about! If its another generic template it will be a bit annoying. Only reason I haven't bought the shirt this year is thats it doesnt feel special enough to part with 40 odd quid.

Yeah agreed. I always enjoy having a new one, hopefully it will be the "bespoke" kit people are talking about! If its another generic template it will be a bit annoying. Only reason I haven't bought the shirt this year is thats it doesnt feel special enough to part with 40 odd quid.

I quite liked this years Puma kit, I think if we see a bespoke kit it will be a style very simular to the 1997 design

Archived