Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Martin O'Neill?

i really cant decide on this ,in my eyes martin is a god for leicester and created a team that played excellent football to which i have still not seen from a leicester side since and probably wont for a long long time. DO I WANT TO SPOIL THAT MEMORY ?

also lets be honest since leicester martins record is well not superb

he did well at celtic but in a poxy league with only 2 teams

at villa he spent loads of cash and imo underperformed and also took them to the brink of financial ruin with some of his buys.

sunderland same again lots of cash wasted with nothing to show for it

if rumour is also to be true he used us to get the sunderland job so would the thais trust him this time around i think not .

i wont lie pearson has got things wrong or something has happened in the dressing room because it seem the players are lacking the spirit they had should never had changed from the 4-2-3-1 formation we were playing in jan

The owners offered him the job before and he didn't want to know, why would he want the job now? It's never going to happen.

Because it was filtered back to him that the sunderland job would soon be available... the team he supported as a boy...

The simple fact he was willing to meet with our representatives showed to me some hope...

How do you know this?

I know this for a fact from a source you will all have heard of, but I'm not revealing his name on here. It's not really hard to guess. He's the same bloke who told me Pearson was coming back, so I lumped on at 40-1. It's hardly a secret anyway, even sky sports news were reporting O'Neill or Sven were taking the job.

how do you know?

He'll be getting a huge pay off from Sunderland, and he's already earned plenty in his career. As for doesn't want I did say probably, based on the fact that he's turned it down in the past. It's not rocket science.

Please NO!!!

Stay a legend in our memories and let us keep our fondness for the great man intact.

We've seen what happens when a hero returns - and NP was a minor hero in comparison.

Move forwards not backwards. I've no doubt he could do a job - but one day he'd fail and i really couldn't stand that.

ikju

Please NO!!!

Stay a legend in our memories and let us keep our fondness for the great man intact.

We've seen what happens when a hero returns - and NP was a minor hero in comparison.

Move forwards not backwards. I've no doubt he could do a job - but one day he'd fail and i really couldn't stand that.

I concur Waller, it seldom works out particularly when we look back at those wonderful times would hate for those great memories to be tarnished!

Martin and John back together would be the dream ticket.

From what I've read elsewhere Robertson didn't go to Sunderland because he didn't want to work away from home full-time any longer. Does anybody know where 'home' is?

From what I've read elsewhere Robertson didn't go to Sunderland because he didn't want to work away from home full-time any longer. Des anybody know where 'home' is?

Morrisons, Leicester.

I don't think it should even be an issue over whether he was here before or not.

Considering that, whether it be him, the owners, or us considering it, makes the decision based on emotion. Now, as fans, we have far more leeway to be emotional and make poor decisions. None of them actually effect anything. (Unless you run on the pitch or something)

Therefore, the only question, assuming we have a vacancy and he is interested, is would he be a good manager for us...or not.

Archived