Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Paddy power on talksport says he understands the thai owners are negoating with mark hughes

Please no.

Why would they want to go from a swede who wastes money to a welshman who does the same thing.

His recruitment policy is terrible, please no, would be an even bigger step back.

We need a good quality coach who can bring the best out of what we have.

Mcdermott or O'Neill would be much better options

His win ratio at QPR is pretty similar to Redknapp's, who most would say is a good manager.

Hughes 23.5 %

Redknapp 23.8 %

His win ratio at Fulham is around 32% while Jol's is around 37 %.

By way of comparison, O'Neill's win ratio at Leicester was around 37.5 %.

Not convincing stats?

I am not too sure on this it could work or potentially not work but it is clear to me that NP is not the man for the job would Hughes be a better proposition maybe you cannot manage in the prem at the top midtable range if you are a bad manager.

For a manager that has managed in the prem?

Probably the only thing going for him.

If he was to come I can see the same scenario to Sven. Spend an absolute fortune, big wage budget ect.

Hope he proves me wrong if he was to come.

Paddy Power knows bugger all about City as evidenced by his ridiculously generous odds on our opponents, which has led to large sums of money hitting my online account twice weekly on a consistent basis over the last couple of months

Cheers PP you lovely Irish silver fox for compensating me for following this sorry sack of shite football team.

All those screaming for Pearson to be sacked take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself would we be any better off with this guy at the helm and do you really want another season of chopping ang changing the squad?

Probably the only thing going for him.

If he was to come I can see the same scenario to Sven. Spend an absolute fortune, big wage budget ect.

Hope he proves me wrong if he was to come.

how will he spend an absolute fortune? the ffp kicks in next season.

Archived