Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Paddy power on talksport says he understands the thai owners are negoating with mark hughes

His win ratio at QPR is pretty similar to Redknapp's, who most would say is a good manager.

Hughes 23.5 %

Redknapp 23.8 %

His win ratio at Fulham is around 32% while Jol's is around 37 %.

By way of comparison, O'Neill's win ratio at Leicester was around 37.5 %.

Not convincing stats?

Christ no! Please not anyone mentioned so far, Hughes among them

Bookies tips are notoriously bad as are odds, which are nothing to do with anything other than bookies covering their interests.

how will he spend an absolute fortune? the ffp kicks in next season.

Surely keeping Pearson in, who knows the players, laid down the foundations here, would be a better option then to spend a fortune to get an Ex Prem manager with no experience in this division in?

I certainly won't be renewing my bronze membership if this is true.

Dont panic! They're doing a PAP membership for next season.

It even has a '**** it I'm not going any more and want my £2.50 back' clause built in :D

Probably the only thing going for him.

If he was to come I can see the same scenario to Sven. Spend an absolute fortune, big wage budget ect.

Hope he proves me wrong if he was to come.

His record at Blackburn

2004 season - 15th place

2005 season -6th place

2006 season - 10th place

2007 season - 7th place

At Manchester City

2008 season - 10th place

Fulham

2010 season - 8th place

His record I would say isn't bad in the prem. Managers can afford a poor season like Holloway etc it doesn't make them bad managers if the Thais are thinking long term then Hughes isn't a bad shout I am aware he hasn't managed at this level but all it takes is the right application to succeed.

Never back a bookies tip.

That was exactly my first thought. When representatives from the bookies go on TV or radio they always have an ulterior motive. I've worked at a bookies and trust me, they'll happily shit all over anyone.

Strange. Deafening clamour for a sacking, but no clear view on who should be his replacenent. The only name that unites us is MON, but then many worry about tarnishing his legacy.

This is the point and this is why (although I won't be surprised if he gets the boot this week) I want us to wait until the end of the season.

His record at Blackburn

2004 season - 15th place

2005 season -6th place

2006 season - 10th place

2007 season - 7th place

At Manchester City

2008 season - 10th place

Fulham

2010 season - 8th place

His record I would say isn't bad in the prem. Managers can afford a poor season like Holloway etc it doesn't make them bad managers if the Thais are thinking long term then Hughes isn't a bad shout I am aware he hasn't managed at this level but all it takes is the right application to succeed.

I can see where your coming from.

But then you look at Sven before he came here. Managed England and did reasonably well with Man City? I just don't think he'd be the ideal man to take us up.

If he was to become our next manager, I would support him and hopefully he would prove me wrong.

I can see where your coming from.

But then you look at Sven before he came here. Managed England and did reasonably well with Man City? I just don't think he'd be the ideal man to take us up.

If he was to become our next manager, I would support him and hopefully he would prove me wrong.

Sven managed one domestic club for one season in England (Manchester City) prior to joining us so the likelihood of him flopping would of occurred and it did. Hughes has more experience at club level (Blackburn, QPR, Fulham and Manchester City) so would be a better proposition.

He knows the English game is my point, managing at championship should be a doddle for Hughes if he has the right application.

Archived