Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Paddy power on talksport says he understands the thai owners are negoating with mark hughes

Another;

Brian McDermott only needs the raincoat and he would look like the complete perv!!

I think smiling more like this would be a good substitute for a raincoat

d01_1700_matt_445.jpg

Imagine if he started pulling faces like that when we scored. Creepy as fvck.

Would hate this as much as Keane

If you google Roy Keane, on the second page you get these three images in a row:

roy-keane_1109939c.jpg

followed by

Roy-Keane-Face.jpg

and then

RoyKeane.JPG

It's like he's totally different people, and neither would do well as a manager for us.

We've got a young, clever manager - why must we replace him when he's not actually done too badly, with a has been/older manager?

Just a small point, but there's only about 40 days between their ages. MH is still crap though.

I think Hughes could do a good job, actually has a decent management record despite what ppl say, his more physical style would prob suit the champ too. My reservation is his knowledge of emerging talent or old guard to get us up

This thread is rapidly turning into a gradual dawning of reality .... that the pool of managers out there doesn't even come close to our aspirations as supporters ! When Sousa was appointed, we would have bitten anyone's hand off that was offering us Mark Hughes. But after 3 years of predominantly insipid and disappointing performances, we now won't settle for anyone less than Guardiola !! There is a lot to be said for 6 weeks of Warnock and waiting until the summer for a permanent appointment once we see who else falls foul of twitchy supporters and anxious chairmen.

Some utterly moronic posts in this thread. Hughes is no Mourinho but he's not the pits. People acting like he's Dowie. Take away QPR and he's had an alright career and he's still surprisingly young in managerial terms.

At QPR he, like Sven here, only spent what the board permitted. Shit owners get away with some woeful signings and wages, you can't exclusively blame the gaffer if the owners negotiate some silly ass contracts.

Guest Foxin_mad

If we get this clown i am not going next year. Over paid prat, he should fit in with Beckford well.

This thread is rapidly turning into a gradual dawning of reality .... that the pool of managers out there doesn't even come close to our aspirations as supporters ! When Sousa was appointed, we would have bitten anyone's hand off that was offering us Mark Hughes. But after 3 years of predominantly insipid and disappointing performances, we now won't settle for anyone less than Guardiola !! There is a lot to be said for 6 weeks of Warnock and waiting until the summer for a permanent appointment once we see who else falls foul of twitchy supporters and anxious chairmen.

Far too sensible for on here. Away with you!

I hope by a mircle that Pearson keeps his job, scrapes us into the playoffs and he possibly keeps his job. I want a manager that treats the club like his own, that wants to build something and someone that will be here for the long term. Pearson is very passionate about Leicester I think, Hughes would not be.

If we stayed down again this year and by chance Hughes got us promoted next year, and a top 10 prem team came in for him, he'd be off. He don't care. If Pearson does go, I personally wouldn't want a big name like Hughes, not slating his managerial capabilities but he's not here for the long run, and before you know it we are back to square one looking for another manager.

If Pearson was to go, for me, someone like McDermot would be a good choice. You can see him being around for the duration trying to build something has he goes along.

I think Pearson is the best candidate for the club long term, depends if the Thais are looking at the financial aspect or if they want a quick promotion, shit or bust. They don't look that way to me, think Nige will be about for a while.

You all do know, the typical Leicester way would be to sneak into 6th and win the playoffs right?

Archived