Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Manager predictions for first game of next season

Is the possibility of Lennon all bullplop, or is there any evidence at all to suggest it could happen? On the face of it, I'm sure he would rather spend his Tuesday nights in Barcelona or Turin than Barnsley or Peterborough.

Nigel Pearson: Leicester City.

Leicester City: Nigel Pearson.

We will be in the Premier League. No need to worry guys!

:ph34r:

God no!

Meaning even if we are in the Premier League surely you must realise that Pearson does not have the technical ability or tactical know how for the Premier League. Has anybody on this thread actually been to any of the last 13 games which is nearly a 3rd of the season , so not exactly just a blip

Anyway

Di Matteo for me and I dont care where Pearson is

God no!

Meaning even if we are in the Premier League surely you must realise that Pearson does not have the technical ability or tactical know how for the Premier League. Has anybody on this thread actually been to any of the last 13 games which is nearly a 3rd of the season , so not exactly just a blip

I was joking hence the emotion.

And yes out of the last 13 games I've been to Birmingham, Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday as well as away from home; Barnsley, Posh and Blackpool.

Which club will Nigel Pearson be managing at the start of next season? - No One

Which manager will be managing Leicester at the start of next season? - Paul Lambert

Guest BlueBrett

I heard Sky have been really impressed with NP's effortlessly endearing wit, charm and insight this season and are considering offering him his own comedy talk-show for next. The model will be 'Chatty Man' with Pearson playing the role of that toothy twat. Stringer is said to be furious as he's been angling for the gig ever since he got fingered by Sugar.

LCFC manager - I have no info on this front unfortunately.

Archived