Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

History Test

My knowledge between the O'Neill and Mandaric years is very poor.

For some reason I couldn't remember who the last midfielder was in the O'Neill years. It was driving me mad. I didn't know Savage was that forgettable.

I was robbed by Matt Mills being 'Matthew Mills' though. They need to sort that shit out.

Bizarrely, I only got 6 of last seasons team. That's how much I've tried to forget last season. Though in fairness, we never had a settled team really. I think since we've been out of the Prem that's been a problem in a number of seasons so it's pretty difficult in some years.

Got 109 overall.

Absolutely shameful omissions - Grayson, Taggart, Dyer, Bamba, Mattock, Gradel. Absolutely dominated the MON era, was shit during 2005-2008. Think that just shows how much my memories of those seasons had been erased lol.

Got 127.

Got the 97/98, 05/06, 06/07 season all right.

Mind went blank, on the League 1 season and the one before that.

Few others I really don't know how I forgot, Impey, Dickov, Cottee, Davidson, BERNER AND ST LEDGER.

Archived