Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Your favourite headphones

I thought there already was a similar thread somewhere, but couldn't find it via Search function.

Anyway, I've been an in-ear headphone guy for years and only used enclosed headphones when editing.

But I always missed having enough bass and a more complete sound experience.

I'm not a fan of headphones that everybody else wears - Beats by Dr. Dre, for instance.

Also, I cannot understand how people can fork out £££ on an iPhone or similarly expensive smart phone and use the manufacturer's poor in-ear headphones.

Guys and girls with the white Apple headphones spring to mind.

After a lengthy absence and with me being a Sennheiser fan, I recently discovered their new Momentum series.

And after an additional search online, I found a shop that sells them for a little less than the actual high street price.

sennheiser-Momentum-black.jpg

I admit they look very nice and are of high quality, excellent build, very comfy with the leather parts. They fit very nicely - the ones with bigger ears will have to look for something better, though. lol

What are your favourite headphones?

There's actually very little wrong with Beats apart from being over priced. I don't know why people who don't own a pair, get so emotional over them.

Because we're to old to get away with wearing them. PLUS they sound shit.

Audio technica at-555 & soundmagic e10 for me

I've been wanting some E10s for a while but I've promised myself no unnecessary spending til I'm out of my overdraft and I've been in for six months now.

I'm wearing a pair of Audio Technicas currently. Very solid bass headphones. Bit plasticy but durable and great sound.

• 3 weeks later...

Urbanears Plattan. Getting Pumpkin colour this week! It's collapsible and has the same features as the iPhone: has a mic so you could phone/use Siri, etc. the wire is fabric which means its harder for it to get tangled easily. Its £36+ on Amazon. Highly recommend it :)

• 2 months later...

Archived