Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Flag idea

Is this the post a rubbish, random flag idea thread? Have I got the right place?

Well this is my idea?

4sjm2p.jpg

I know what you're thinking... why didn't I try to fit the old style badge onto Barry Van Dyke's chest too.

To be fair, that would be an outstanding flag to have! We should get 1000 of them printed! Imagine how surreal that would be! We might actually we able to make it look like the kps full then!

I was referring to the quite frankly ****ing abysmal flag that he has designed. He'd be quicker getting one that said ****.

And no I'm not drunk, after all apparently thats only allowed on Saturdays if that flag is to be believed.

Yes, its a s*** thread but I don't get why you're so upset about it? Please explain.

Is this the post a rubbish, random flag idea thread? Have I got the right place?

Well this is my idea?

4sjm2p.jpg

I know what you're thinking... why didn't I try to fit the old style badge onto Barry Van Dyke's chest too.

I love it :)

Well this is my idea?

4sjm2p.jpg

Thats amazing. Can we have Barry holding a banner saying "Love, Peace and Leicester City" ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived