Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Konchesky or Schlupp against watford

Should Konch be available on thursday, think Nigel will give Schllup the nod again after today's performance?

Personally. I dont really get all the stick that Paul gets, so id start him at LB with Schllup up top with Wood. Nugent benched.

Schlupp. I've not seen Konchesky play well once this season. Was awful against them last week.

Schlupp also has weaknesses but he does have pace and a good partnership with Dyer.

Not an ideal choice tbh.

Schlupp for me

Konch just dosn't have the pace although i'm equally worried about RB with De Laet struggling to get through 90 minutes these days and Moore inexperienced. Morgan dosn't fill me with confidence against a slick pacey attack either.

Wouldn't even mind a 5-3-1 with Moore and Schlupp as wing backs a 3 midfielders to try to and get possession high.

konchesky schlupp is a forward he isn't a good LB and considering konchesky 3rd in player of the year he isn't that bad he is a decent LB Konchesky seems to deal with fast forwards fine.

... you don't go  much, do you?

I don't hate him but he absolutely don't deal with quick players "fine."

With his pace i would think it would be a bigger issue than it is i still think he is better than schlupp personally i would start schlupp alongside wood.

Schlupp can't finish his dinner as a central striker. Happy to see him start wide but not up top, not in a high stakes game.

Stop ****ing around with things and just play the same team.

Schlupp does score goals when he starts since he came back from man utd he has scored important goals. 

Konchesky hasn't impressed me again this season, so I'd go with Schlupp. Same team if possible.

Schlupp does score goals when he starts since he came back from man utd he has scored important goals. 

However, he does seem to need three chances before he scored. Is he a natural finisher? I'd rather see him wide left if anything as well.

Was awful against Watford (think it was Watford) though, like Bambi looking into headlights playing up front for us.

Think the lad could have real talent but needs to learn the game more... much more.

I've preferred him at LB, yes he had a stormer coming on at Derby up front... but I'd play him LB every day of the week & if we need experience, play Konchesky at LCB (like last 30mins against Blackpool at home when they were ripping the division up & playing for top spot)

Archived